EventsTintri has sponsored the following events:
AppearancesTintri has made the following event appearances. Click the linked title to learn more!
- SFD10: Tintri Wrap-up Discussion with Kieran Harty featuring Kieran Harty
- SFD10: Tintri SyncVM Demo with Christopher Slater featuring Christopher Slater
- SFD10: Tintri Analytics Demo with Brandon Salmon featuring Brandon Salmon
- SFD10: Tintri VM Scale Out Demo with Mark Gritter featuring Mark Gritter
- SFD10: Tintri VM-Aware Storage and Quality of Service Demo featuring Justin Lauer
- SFD10: Tintri Product Overview and Vision with Kieran Harty featuring Kieran Harty
- SFD2: A Tintri Customer Perspective: Maples Fund Services featuring Rob Girard
- SFD2: Technical deep dive on the Tintri architecture and file system featuring Ed Lee, Mark Gritter
- SFD2: Solutions for VDI: Test Methodology and Results featuring John Phillips, Tristan Todd
- SFD2: Welcome, Introductions, & Tintri Update featuring Geoff Stedman
- SFD1: A brief look at Tintri by Kieran Harty, Co-Founder and CEO featuring Kieran Harty
- SFD1: Mark Gritter and Edward Lee present the Tintri VMstore architecture featuring Edward Lee, Mark Gritter
- SFD1: Edward Lee walks through Tintri VMstore management and troubleshooting featuring Edward Lee
- SFD1: John Walsh of Northwestern University discusses the Tintri VMstore in production featuring John Walsh
Links with Tag @TintriInc, Tintri
- Tintri Keep Doing What They Do, And Well
- Storage Administrators: an endangered species?
- VM-aware storage, is it still a thing?
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Tintri
- Storage Field Day 10 Next Week
- Separating Storage Startups From Upstarts
- Hybrid Storage: Buy Now, Add Workloads Later And Enjoy Additional Value
- Simplicity and transparency are becoming standard features in storage
- Using Pure Flash or Cache for VDI
- Real storage for a virtual world
- My take on Tintri VM-Aware Storage
- How to clone and snapshot a VM on #Tintri VMstore
- Technical Deep Dive on Tintri Architecture
- Tintri at Storage Field Day 2
- Storage QoS: The Next Frontier?