|Tech Field Day Extra at ONUG Spring 2014||May 5–6, 2014|
What: Extra, ONUG
Where: New York
Register to attend ONUG’s Spring 2014 meeting in New York.
- May 5, ONUG Day One Only – $1,200
- May 6, ONUG Day Two Only – $1,200
- May 5-6, ONUG Both Days – $1,895
Special: Receive 10% off ONUG registration by using code “TFD10”!
Watch Recorded Video
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Chris is an independent network consultant, recovering UNIX sysadmin and protocol aficionado
Ed Henry is a networking blogger that works for a higher education network in New England.
Network architect, CCIE, podcaster & blogger.
Gideon Tam, CCIE Data Center #46006, is a Datacenter Architect and Network Security Specialist at a cancer hospital in New York City.
Matt Oswalt is a network software developer and blogger.
Pete is a 20 year CCIE who loves network design, and is currently avidly learning various datacenter technologies.
Stephen Foskett is a writer and speaker on enterprise IT topics and organizes the popular Tech Field Day event series.
Tom Hollingsworth, CCIE #29213, is an organizer on the Tech Field Day event series.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Monday, May 5||9:30 - 10:30||Nuage Networks Roundtable at ONUG|
|Monday, May 5||11:00 - 12:00||Glue Networks Roundtable at ONUG|
|Monday, May 5||14:45-15:30||IP Storage Panel: SDN’s Killer App|
|Tuesday, May 6||9:30 - 10:30||HP Networking Roundtable at ONUG|
Links with Tag #ONUGSpring14
- Software-Defined WAN: A Primer
- Open Networking User Group, New York, May 5-6, 2014
- ONUG: Open Networking User Group, Fall 2014
- Glue Networks at ONUG 2014
- TFD ONUG 2014 – Glue Networks
- Fragmentation Needed: SDN: Where Everything is a Honeypot
- Data Center Protocols in HP Switches
- Recap of ONUG Conference 2014
- Whitebox Switching: Would You? Should You?
- ONUG Hackathon and Tech Field Day
- Open Networking User Group Conference 2014
- Is Storage the Killer App for Software-Defined Networking?
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.