Lindsay Hill is a networking, security and infrastructure consultant, based in New Zealand. He was worked across Unix administration, security, networking and network management, for telcos, financial institutions, and development shops. He is CCIE #36708, RHCE, CISSP and VCP.
Sadly he does not have as much time as he would like for riding his bike across countries.
Links with Tag @NorthlandBoy
- The Next Step: Brocade
- NetBeez Review
- VeloCloud & Information Brokerage
- NFD9: Cumulus Networks
- NFD9 Prep: SD-WAN
- Updated Big Switch Labs
- NFD9 Prep: NetBeez
- Network Field Day 9
- Big Switch Chaos Monkey Network Testing
- APIs Alone Aren’t Enough
- Knowing Your Audience…and Showing It
- The Chassis Switch is Dead
- No More Single Panes of Glass
- ThousandEyes – NOC for the Internet?
- Network Field Day 8 – I’m Going!
- Communities of the Faithful
- Vendor Clubs: Watch Your Independence
- Dell Fabric Manager & The Future for CCIEs
- SolarWinds DPI – Looks Interesting