I am currently a sr. network engineer for a large retail company, prior to that I was a sr. network network engineer for a few managed services providers (MSP) designing, configuring, and troubleshooting customer networks, prior to that I spent 4 years as a network analyst for a public safety entity. I’ve got over 7 years of experience in the IT field. I work with everything from Microsoft servers to VMWare ESX/ESXi, from Cisco switches and routers to WLCs and ASA’s. I have my hand in many different cookie jars to ensure everything is working properly as it should, even if that requires me to get in the trenches and filter through event logs, debug logs, packets captures, or RF recordings. If their is a problem I will get to the root cause of it.
Links with Tag @StephenO86
- Networking Field Day – Afterwards – Brocade SDN
- Networking Field Day – Afterwards – Cisco ACI
- Networking Field Day – Afterthoughts – New SolarWinds features
- Networking Field Day – Afterthoughts – NetBeez & Wireless Monitoring
- Networking Field Day 9 First look: Generation-SDN -Part 1
- Networking Field Day 9: First look- Monitor the network with NetBeez?!
- Field Trip: Networking Field Day