|Wireless Field Day 3|
This presentation date is September 13, 2012 at 13:30-14:30.
Kelley Seaman introduces Tanaza at Wireless Field Day 3
In this video, Kelley Seaman, introduces Tanaza at Wireless Field Day 3, giving an overview of the company and it’s positioning. Topics covered include:
- the focus on the SMB market and the verticals (hotels, hospitals, restaurants, schools, colleges, campus, small businesses)
- the benefits given by Tanaza (centralized cloud management, remote monitoring)
- the multi vendor concept
- some information on the back-ground of Sebastiano Bertani, CEO of Tanaza
Sebastiano Bertani discusses the mission of Tanaza
In this video, Tanaza CEO, Sebastiano Bertani, gives an overview of Tanaza mission, enlightening the benefits that cloud management can bring to who manages WLANs. Topics covered include:
- Tanaza benefits, such as reduction of manual one-by-one configurations, lower operational costs thanks to remote monitoring, and the freedom given multiple-vendor compatibility
- Tanaza vertical market: hotels, schools, hospitals, theme-parks, small businesses
- Bertani closes with a quick overview of the coming features of Tanaza: remote monitoring for all devices with SNMP, Cloud management for Apple AirPort, Cisco and LinkSys, social media integration, Tanaza Agent as OpenWRT module, Tanaza Box and extension to other families such as switches and routers
Sebastiano Bertani shows how to manage SOHO Wi-Fi Access Points from the cloud
Note: This session was not streamed or recorded but a Tanaza produced this replacement video of the same with better quality.
In this video, Tanaza CEO, Sebastiano Bertani, shows how easy is to use Tanaza to cloud manage SOHO Wi-Fi Access Points. Topics covered include:
- Adding cloud management to a Wi-Fi Access Point
- Managing multiple-vendor APs from Tanaza centralized interface
- Applying configurations to multiple APs at once
- Tanaza Powered APs: the advantages of an embedded firmware
Sebastiano Bertani gives an overview of Tanaza architecture and multi-vendor cloud AP management
In this video, Tanaza CEO, Sebastiano Bertani, gives and overview of the architecture of Tanaza and explains how it can provide cloud management on 3rd party Wi-Fi Access Points without changing their original firmware and with no need for Public IPs, VPNs or Dynamic DNS. Topics covered include architectural elements such ar Tanaza Agent, Tanaza Engine, Tanaza Firmware and Tanaza Connectors, as well as current capabilities, such as centralized configuration of SOHO autonomous APs, remote monitoring and auto-detect of Tanaza Powered Access Points.