Ivan Pepelnjak, CCIE#1354 Emeritus, is the chief technology advisor at NIL Data Communications. He has been designing and implementing large-scale service provider and enterprise networks as well as teaching and writing books about advanced technologies since 1990. He’s author of several Cisco Press books, prolific blogger and writer, occasional consultant, and author of a series of highly successful webinars.
Links with Tag @IOSHints
- Cisco Nexus 9000 and ACI: Promising P V Architecture
- Use ThousandEyes to Implement IP SLA on Steroids
- Can You Find SQL Injection Vulnerabilities with Spirent Avalanche NEXT?
- To ULA or not to ULA, That’s the Question
- Configure physical firewalls based on VM groups? Sure, use DSE from Plexxi
- Plexxi PSI: MAU at Gigabit Speed
- Monitor Public SaaS Providers with ThousandEyes
- Test virtual appliance throughput with Spirent Avalanche NEXT
- Dizzy from the Kool-Aid
- SDDC Q&A: Ivan Pepelnjak and Brent Salisbury
- Multi-Vendor OpenFlow – Myth or Reality?
- Enterprise Networking’s 10 Ten to Watch List