Paul is a Network and Security Engineer, Trainer and Blogger who enjoys understanding how things really work. With nearly 15 years of experience in various areas of technology, Paul has helped many organizations build, maintain and secure their networks and systems. He holds many industry certifications including the CCIE Security and Wireshark Certified Network Analyst. Paul currently works as a technology services officer for a regional retail banking establishment.
Paul also enjoys helping entry level “technologists” find their place in his world. He can often be found responding to posts on the Cisco Learning Network and participating with others in the Packet Pushers Forum. Paul finds troubleshooting and problem resolution fun, especially if it involves packet.
What’s on your wire[s]?
Event StaffNo posts found
Links with Tag @PacketU
- The Advantage Tail-f Has Developing NCS
- Using the Brocade vRouter VPN Capabilities
- Just What Is LiveAction?
- 7 Things I Learned at Networking Field Day 7
- Networking Field Day 7 — Tweet Your Q’s
- The Golden Rule For Bloggers, Applied Here
- Content from Networking Field Day 6
- Why Blog?
- Repairing My Cool Name Plate
- Configuring Ruckus ZoneDirector for Wireless Guest Access
- SolarWinds Portfolio Overview
- The Tech Interview
- Launching TheTechInterview.com
- Ruckus on 802.11ac
- Understanding Contrail Systems, Juniper’s SDN Acquisition
- Affinity Networking Takes Center Stage
- Why I View Brocade as an SDN Leader
- Defining Cisco’s onePK
- Did You Say SDN?
- Plexxi Session Streaming Live
- SolarWinds Presentation Streaming Live
- Ruckus Presentation Streaming Live
- Cisco Datacenter at Network Field Day 5 (evening session)
- Cisco Borderless at Network Field Day Five
- Network Field Day 5 — Tweet Your Q’s
- Gestalt IT Networking Field Day — What is it?
- Juniper MX Series — A Book Packed Full of Details
- Mykonos–WAF With an Attitude
- Brocade on SDN, Openflow
- Monitoring the “Un-monitorable” with Opengear
- Networking Field Day 4, Final Thoughts
- Statseeker — Does it Fit Your Organization?
- Networking Field Day 4 — Next Week’s Agenda
- Tech Field Day 4–Two Weeks and Counting…