L-R: Chris Marget, Matt Oswalt, Bob McCouch, Jason Edelman, Amy Arnold, John Herbert, Pete Welcher
|Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Launch|
What: Cisco, Exclusive
Where: New York
Learn more about Cisco ACI: http://www.cisco.com/go/aci
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Amy Arnold is an engineer and blogger with a love for all things networking.
Bob McCouch, CCIE #38296, is a networking consultant in Pennsylvania, USA, with over 10 years of industry experience.
Chris is an independent network consultant, recovering UNIX sysadmin and protocol aficionado
Runs a consulting company bridging the gap between DevOps and Networking. CCIE 15394, VCDX-NV 167.
Member of Packet Movers Union, Local #1918.
Matt Oswalt is a network software developer and blogger.
Pete is a 20 year CCIE who loves network design, and is currently avidly learning various datacenter technologies.
Order of the Day
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Launch Roundtable|
|Featuring: Amy Arnold, Bob McCouch, Chris Marget, Jason Edelman, John Herbert, Matt Oswalt, Pete Welcher, Tom Hollingsworth|
Links with Tag #ACI
- Could Cisco ACI Kill APM?
- 2013 Recap and 2014 Goals
- Software Defined Networking is the New Way of Networking
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go! (A Cisco ACI Story)
- Musing: 40GbE BiDir Optics Means Less Cable In The Data Centre
- Concerns about Cisco ACI and Nexus 9k
- SPARK: Cisco QSFP Bi Di
- Photos from Cisco’s ACI Launch in NYC
- Cisco’s ACI (Insieme) Launch
- The New Face of the Access Layer
- Nexus 9000 will compliment your 7000
- Cisco ACI : The (Almost) Complete List of Social Media Assets
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure: Nexus 9000
- Tech Field Day Round Table at Cisco ACI Launch
- Cisco Nexus 9000 and ACI: Promising P V Architecture
- ACI Launch
- 40GbE Over A Single MMF Pair? With QSFP-40G-SR-BD, You Can.
- Show 167 – Cisco ACI Software Defined Networking – A First Look
- Cisco ACI: As The Dust Settles
- The Cisco / Insieme ACI Launch, Part 1
- The Cisco ACI Launch, Part 2
- Why You Won’t Have A Job In 5 Years
- Musing: Cisco ACI Validates the Independent Network Operating System Model
- Insieme and Cisco ACI [Part 1] – Hardware
- Insieme and Cisco ACI [Part 2] – ACI and Programmability
- Taking the Measure of Cisco’s Insieme
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.