L-R: Chris Wahl, Howard Marks, Robert Novak, Alastair Cooke, Claire Chaplais, Tony Mattke, Stephen Foskett, Tom Hollingsworth, Bob Plankers, Justin Warren, Carlo Costanzo, Matthew Norwood, Scott Lowe, John Obeto, Ryan Adzima
|Tech Field Day 9||June 19–21, 2013|
What: Field Day
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Trainer, Writer, Consultant, Geek. From New Zealand.
A hardcore IT generalist, virtualization expert, blogger, and vocal end user of technology.
Carlo is a NYC based Virtualization Consultant. He writes about whatever interests him at the time @ vCloudInfo.com
Social media adventurer, virtualization whisperer, and global event speaker. Author of Networking for VMware Administrators.
Storage Analyst Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
I like SMBs and Windows
Justin is a consultant and freelance journalist who enjoys coding in Python and words that are fun to say, like 'llama' and 'shenanigans'.
Writer, Photographer, System Administrator, Team Builder, Cat Herder, Comedian, Part-Time Shopkeeper
Ryan is a wireless networking engineer specializing in all things mobility from web apps to location services to WLAN design/deployment.
|Scott D. Lowe|
Scott D. Lowe is an independent consultant, blogger, and author focusing on issues that affect the CIO and on the virtualization and storage markets.
network engineer / geek
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Jun 19||10:30-18:00||Dell Presents at Tech Field Day 9|
|Thursday, Jun 20||08:00-10:00||Infinio Presents at Tech Field Day 9|
|Thursday, Jun 20||10:30-12:30||Veeam Presents at Tech Field Day 9|
|Thursday, Jun 20||13:30-15:30||Neverfail Presents at Tech Field Day 9|
|Thursday, Jun 20||16:00-18:00||CommVault Presents at Tech Field Day 9|
|Friday, Jun 21||08:00-10:00||Nutanix Presents at Tech Field Day 9|
|Friday, Jun 21||10:30-12:30||SolarWinds Presents at Tech Field Day 9|
Links with Tag #TFD9
- Vendor Briefing: SolarWinds
- VFD4 Prep: Solarwinds
- VFD4 Prep: Commvault
- New SolarWinds Virtualization Manager 6.1 Creates Voltron-Like Monitoring
- Melbourne VMUG User Conference: Chris Wahl
- I went to Cisco Live, and now it’s coming to me
- Reflections on 2013
- Infinio setup: Part 2 the manament interface
- Infinio setup
- Dell Enterprise Forum, AU 2013
- Why you need to be watching Tech Field Day
- Infinio Accelerator goes GA
- NFS Storage Lovers Rejoice – Infinio Accelerator Now Available
- VMware-Integrated Caching? Not So Fast!
- Infinio Accelerator
- Nerd Overload at Tech Field Day 9 and Cisco Live
- I Just Tech Field Dayed All Over My Datacenter – Techvangelist
- Nutanix OS 3.5: Deduplication, New GUI, SRM, Hyper-V Support
- Infinio is next at the Tech Field Day Roundtables
- Nutanix release NOS version 3.5
- Nutanix mutates to NOS 3.5
- New OS 3.5 for Nutanix: new performances, new features, and (tech preview) support for Hyper-V
- Dell community and VRTX
- Infinio use case
- Disaster Recovery Compliance
- TFD9 Review: Commvault
- How do you download storage performance? A look at Infinio Accelerator
- Successful Backup and Recovery Requires Good Orchestration
- TFD9: Full Disclosure
- TFD9 Review: Solarwinds
- TFD9 Review: Nutanix
- TFD9 Review: Neverfail
- Foglight for Virtualization at Tech Field Day 9
- RAM Caching Vs. SSDs: A Startup’s Gamble
- Infinio, cache in your ESXi server for your NFS datastores
- Smarter Backups
- TFD9 Review: Veeam
- TFD9 Review: Infinio
- CommVault outlines Simpana 10 at Tech Field Day 9
- Cisco Live 2013 Wrap Up
- Nutanix and Veeam Spread REST API Joy
- TFD9 Review: Foglight for Virtualisation
- Infinio – Improving NAS datastore performance in a few clicks | NerdBlurt
- Infinio – Why cache to disk when you can cache to RAM | NerdBlurt
- TFD9 Review: Dell Data Protection
- Nutanix Tech Field Day “Demo”
- Neverfail Announces IT Continuity Architect for BCP / DR Planning
- TFD9 Rapid Wrap-Up
- Tech Field Day 9 in Austin Texas
- The Absolute Blackgrounder: Day 2 of TFD 9
- Infinio debuts at Tech Field Day
- Infinio Aims To Accelerate Your VMware NAS Workloads
- Vendor PSA: Words and Phrases to Avoid in Presentations
- Infinio, downloadable storage performance for NFS environments
- A Day With Dell: Data Protection, Monitoring, and VRTX Sightings
- The Absolute Blackgrounder Podcast: My Day at Dell for #TFD9
- Tech Field Day 9
- TFD9: Journey and Arrival
- Software Communities: Data Protection: Tech Field Day 9 @Dell
- Tech Field Day 9 Is Upon Us!
- TFD9 Pre-work: Infinio
- TFD9 Pre-work: Neverfail
- TFD9 Pre-work: Nutanix
- TFD9 Pre-work: Veeam
- Getting a workflow together for mobile blogging
- Tech Field Day 9
- TFD9 Pre-work: SolarWinds
- Commvault Extra Data Redux
- TFD9 Pre-work: Dell
- TFD9 Pre-work: Commvault
- Infinio Sets First Public Product Demo For Tech Field Day 9
- It’s pilgrim time, people…
- Alastair is going to Tech Field Day 9
- Looking forward to Cisco Live 2013 in Orlando!
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.