Daniel Cybulskie is a Senior Security Consultant out of the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area. Prior to focusing primarily on wireless technologies, Daniel’s background was in designing and deploying strong authentication and encryption solutions for high-security organizations. Recognizing the imminent explosion of mobile computing, he has successfully leveraged this strong AAA background to become the lead mobility consultant within his organization and acts as lead on mobility projects across healthcare, public safety, and a broad range of corporate verticals.
While he currently holds CISSP, ACMP, and CWSP credentials, Daniel will be the first to tell you that he is all about the people. His approach to any consulting engagement is to focus on securely enabling the end-users to work or play without being encumbered by technology.
You can read more about Daniel’s wireless thoughts and ideas on his website: www.simplywifi.co or by following him on Twitter @SimplyWiFi.
Links with Tag @simplywifi
- Slow And Steady Wins Nothing
- Operation Ninja WLAN Swap: Complete and AirTight!
- Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More
- An Access Point Is Just One Piece of the 802.11ac Puzzle
- Aruba Turns Up The AC Just In Time for Summer
- My Airheads 2013 Experience in 3 Minutes
- Note to Parents: Little Aruba Plays Well With Others
- My Top Secret Airheads Mission
- If You Like It Then You Should Have Put A WiNG On It
- Aruba, AppRF, and Some Funky New Math: 7200 + 6.2 = -600
- It’s Go Time! Wireless Field Day 4 is Here.
- So Far I Haven’t Spotted Any Access Points On The Moon
- What Is Wireless Field Day Really Like?
- The 2012 Simply Wi-Fi Awards – The Nominees are…
- WiFi, Social Media, and the Sweet Science
- Watch As I Pull A Cloud Managed AP From My Hat!
- Self-Provisioning Vs. Learned Helplessness
- The Mon Dieu Gateway!
- Simply WiFi – Blog – Meraki Packet Capture Beta Functionality