Eric Shanks is a Senior Solutions Architect with over 15 years of data center experience focusing on hybrid cloud and automation. He has some of the industry’s highest distinctions including two VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX #195) certifications as many others across a variety of solutions including Microsoft, Cisco, Amazon Web Services, etc.
Links with Tag @Eric_Shanks
- What Capabilities are Needed for a Startup Storage Company?
- Is Everything Pay-as-You-Go?
- Decouple Disks and Compute with DriveScale
- Unwitting Accomplices in Your Career
- Throw Your Isilon in the Data Lake
- Cohesity Provides All of Your Secondary Storage Needs
- Rubrik Gets Serious about Security
- Straight Forward Convergence with Scale
- A Dream within a Dream
- OneCloud to Rule Them All…
- A New Standard for Backups – Rubrik
- Will You Put the Data in PernixData?
- VMTurbo’s Market Economy Got a Free Trade Agreement
- It’s not just PURE Storage
- Highly Available Enterprise Edge Storage from StorMagic
- Will All New Storage Arrays be Hybrid?
- Nimble Storage Data Analytics – InfoSight
- Local Premises Storage for EC2 Provided by Avere Systems
- Storage Field Day 6
- You Got Your Analytics in my Storage Array
- Tech Field Day Extra
- Use CloudPhysics to Determine How Much SSD Cache to Buy
- Interview with Eric Shanks
- Atlantis USX with VMware VSAN?
- CloudPhysics vSphere Design Based on Big Data Analytics
- Virtualization Field Day 3 Twitter Statistics
- VMTurbo as a Market Economy
- Initial Musing about Coho Data Scale Out Networking
- Should You Consider Pure Storage as your Next Array?
- Virtualization Field Day 3 Live Stream
- Virtualization Field Day 3