Jason runs a consulting company bridging the gap between DevOps and Networking. CCIE 15394, VCDX-NV 167. Jason writes frequently about SDN on his personal blog, which can be found at jedelman.com. You can also follow him on Twitter at @jedelman8.
Links with Tag @JEdelman8
- Big Switch Meets Ansible
- OpenConfig, Data Models, and APIs
- Opengear Saves the Day from 35K Feet
- Juniper vSRX Automation with Ansible
- From CLI to API at Networking Field Day
- Big Switch Improves Day to Day Network Operations
- ONUG Spring 2015
- Using Schprokits to Automate Big Switch’s Big Cloud Fabric
- VMware Meets The Physical Network — What If?
- Integrating Spirent into an Automated Workflow Test Methodology
- Internal Networking for the new UCS Modular Chassis
- Big Switch, Cumulus, and OpenFlow
- While Software Dominates Hardware, Upstart Pluribus Networks Launches New Switching Platforms
- Software Defined Networking is the New Way of Networking
- SDN Applications – Going beyond RESTful APIs
- DPI in Controller Networks – Jason Edelman’s Blog
- ONUG FALL 2013
- ThousdandEyes and onePK
- Network Virtualization vs. Network Virtualization
- What’s up, Big Switch? Talk to us.
- Network Field Day 6
- Plexxi & Affinities Part 1