Building and fixing storage, back-up and VMware server virtualization environments for customers since 2008, either as a contractor, project member or break-fix SME. Certified EMCIEe, EMCTAe and EMCCAe on a number of EMC products and constantly trying to find the time to diversify that list.
When not tinkering with IT you can find me behind a camera, on a motorbike or snowboard or practicing a variety of sports.
Links with Tag @JonKlaus
- Building a hybrid cloud with Avere
- Hardware has set the pace for latency, time for software to catch up
- Public cloud IaaS: is it really that cheap?
- Making life a whole lot easier with Tintri VM-aware storage
- Bringing hyperscale operations to the masses with Datera
- Storage Field Day 11, here I come!
- Squashing assumptions with Data Science
- FlashBlade: custom hardware still makes sense
- Cloudian Hyperstore: manage more PBs with less FTE
- Breaking down storage silos with Primary Data DataSphere
- Simplicity with Kaminario Healthshield & QoS
- Ready for Storage Field Day 10!
- I will be flying out to Storage Field Day 10!
- Nimble Storage – InfoSight VMVision
- NexGen Storage: All-Flash Arrays can be hybrids too!
- Infinidat: Enterprise reliability and performance
- Qumulo: data-aware scale-out NAS
- Cohesity is changing the definition of secondary storage
- Pure Storage: Non Disruptive Everything
- Coho Data: storage transformation without disruption
- Wow it’s early – Traveling to Storage Field Day 8
- Storage Field Day – I will be attending SFD8!
- Maxta Hyper-Convergence
- File Transporter: public cloud ease with private cloud control
- Storage Field Day 7 – Exablox OneBlox: scale-out NAS for SME
- Storage Field Day 7 – Catalogic ECX reducing copy data sprawl
- Storage Field Day 7 is about to start!
- Storage Field Day 7, here I come!
- ROBO virtualization with StorMagic SvSAN
- Storage Field Day 6 Day 3 – Nimble Storage and NEC
- Storage Field Day 6 Day 1 – Avere, StorMagic, Tegile
- Storage Field Day 6 Day 2 – Coho, Nexenta and Pure Storage
- Storage Field Day 6 Day 0 – Sightseeing and Yankee swap
- Storage Field Day 6 is around the corner!