L-R: Sonia Cuff, Tom Hollingsworth, Jason Nash, Joe Devon, Karen Lopez, Stephen Foskett, Joey D'Antoni, Nigel Poulton, Josh Coen, Ed Horley, Mariusz Kaczorek, Justin Warren, Ray Lucchesi, Joep Piscaer
|Cloud Field Day 1||September 14–15, 2016|
What: Field Day
Where: San Francisco, Silicon Valley
Enterprise IT is changing, with new application platforms, cloud, and DevOps augmenting traditional datacenter infrastructure. Cloud Field Day explores the companies at the forefront of this new datacenter stack. Our presentations and delegate panel will focus on transforming enterprise IT with technologies like containers, OpenStack, automation, big data, and integration of public cloud.
Watch Recorded Video
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
20 years in tech, "Crazy IPv6 dude", co-chair California IPv6 Task Force, author (Apress and Pluralsight), blogger and occasional speaker
Solution Principle and Evangelist at AHEAD
Serial Entrepreneur & Tech Advisor
Joep Piscaer is an IT architect at OGD ict-diensten, VMware VCDX #101, vExpert 2009, 2011 - 2013, member of the NL VMUG Customer Council and actively involved in the international VMware community. He writes on his blog, VirtualLifestyle.nl.
Native New Orleanian, Database Professional, Lover of food and wine, cyclist. Microsoft SQL Server MVP
Josh Coen has been in the IT industry for more than 15 years; currently focused on cloud technologies.
Justin is a consultant and freelance journalist who enjoys coding in Python and words that are fun to say, like 'llama' and 'shenanigans'.
Data Evangelist and Architect
IT Architect with passion for Virtualization and Storage Solutions.
Nigel is a self-confessed tech-addict who works, creates IT training vids, hosts a podcast, writes a blog, and writes books.
Ray Lucchesi is president of Silverton Consulting, blogs at RayOnStorage.com, co-hosts GreyBeardsOnStorage.com podcast and has worked in data storage for over 30 years mostly in marketing and engineering new disk and tape automation products.
Experienced Enterprise Systems Administrator & Architect now playing in the SMB space (on premises & Cloud).
Business intelligence and analytics consultant, author, and instructor.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Sep 14||10:30 - 12:00||Data Field Day Roundtable|
|Wednesday, Sep 14||13:00 - 15:00||Cisco Presents at Cloud Field Day 1|
|Wednesday, Sep 14||16:00 - 18:00||Druva Presents at Cloud Field Day 1|
|Thursday, Sep 15||10:00 - 12:00||Scality Presents at Cloud Field Day 1|
|Thursday, Sep 15||13:00 - 15:00||Docker Presents at Cloud Field Day 1|
Links with Tag #CFD1
- What’s The Deal With Containers, Anyway?
- Public cloud IaaS: is it really that cheap?
- Disclosure: CFD1 Edition
- Docker presents at Cloud Field Day 1 (CFD1)
- Cisco MetaPod: Managed OpenStack for enterprisy enterprises
- The Point Of Docker Is More Than Containers
- Cloud Field Day – Everything CloudCenter
- The Eigencast 021: Productivity Through People
- Cloud Field Day 1- Druva
- The Inauguration of Cloud Field Day
- VMs are houses, containers are apartments!
- Scality’s RING has a lot going on
- Cloud Tech Field Day – Everything Cisco Metapod
- Docker on the Cloudcast
- Thoughts on Cloud Field Day 1
- Is DevOps BS? Reporting from Cloud Field Day
- Reaction: Devops and Dumpster Fires
- Episode 12 – Fiber and Twisted Pair Cabling Plants
- Is DevOps a Load of BS?
- Managing on-premises and Cloud backup and compliance with Druva
- Scality’s Open Source S3 Driver
- DevOps and the Infrastructure Dumpster Fire
- Headed to Cloud Field Day 1!
- Join the live streaming Cloud Field Day 1
- CFD1 Prep: Druva
- CFD1 Prep: Cisco
- CFD1 Prep: Docker
- CFD1 Prep: Scality
- Vendor Briefing – Robin Systems
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.