Back row, L-R: Lauren Malhoit, Arjan Timmerman, Claire Chaplais, Rick Schlander, Chris Wahl, Ilja Coolen
|Storage Field Day 3||April 24–26, 2013|
What: Field Day
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Software is the new Hardware, or wait, Hardware loves the new Software, or whatever...
Storage focused virtualization guy
Social media adventurer, virtualization whisperer, and global event speaker. Author of Networking for VMware Administrators.
An IT consultant, entrepreneur and passionate blogger at juku.it (not necessarily in that order).
Storage Analyst Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Independent Storage Contractor, husband and father of two
I like SMBs and Windows
VMware vExpert and EMC Elect recipient who works for a VAR focused on Storage and Virtualization
I'm a post-sales engineer focusing mostly on VMware, EMC and Cisco.
Virtualization Architect, vExpert, Data Protection preacher, Geek to the core. Blogger at www.virtualtothecore.com
Dutch Virtualization Admirer and DaaS Lover, Blogger at www.vClouds.nl
Small Infrastructure IT Administrator in Academia
Virtualization Architect & vExpert, Minneapolis & Rochester VMUG Leader, NetAppEMC Storage & Cisco UCS Engineer-Blogger.
Expertise in EMC SAN, NAS, EMC Avamar, Networker, virtualization, Cloud, backup and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solutions
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Apr 24||08:00-10:00||Exablox Presents at Storage Field Day 3|
|Friday, Apr 26||10:30-12:30||NetApp Presents at Storage Field Day 3|
|Wednesday, Apr 24||10:30-12:30||Cleversafe Presents at Storage Field Day 3|
|Wednesday, Apr 24||13:30-15:30||Marvell Presents at Storage Field Day 3|
|Wednesday, Apr 24||16:00-18:00||Cisco Presents at Storage Field Day 3|
|Thursday, Apr 25||08:00-10:00||Fusion-io NexGen Storage Presents at Storage Field Day 3|
|Thursday, Apr 25||11:00-13:00||Starboard Presents at Storage Field Day 3|
|Thursday, Apr 25||13:30-15:30||PernixData Presents at Storage Field Day 3|
|Thursday, Apr 25||16:00-18:00||SanDisk Presents at Storage Field Day 3|
|Friday, Apr 26||09:00-10:00||Tech Field Day Roundtables at Storage Field Day 3|
Links with Tag #SFD3
- Exablox: (smart) object storage for the SMB
- Veeam and PernixData: vPower on steroids!
- Reflections on VMworld 2014
- Object storage bods Exablox: RAID is dead, baby. RAID is dead
- Man Alive! PernixData Unleashes FVP 1.5
- SanDisk FlashSoft 3.1 for vSphere: tests
- A closer look at SanDisk FlashSoft 3.1 for vSphere
- Configure an HP server to use SSD and PernixData
- Marco Broeken, January Virtualization Pro of the Month
- Add a Flash storage in an existing environment
- Storage – Served-side caching: Holy grail or mere feature?
- Starboard Storage Shuts Down
- VMware-Integrated Caching? Not So Fast!
- NFR Licenses of PernixData FVP
- #SFD3: Exablox launch
- #SFD3: An analysis of NexGen Storage
- #SFD3: Fusion-IO acquires NexGen Storage
- New Nutanix models 1000 and 6000: different formats, same idea!
- A Bad Combo: PernixData’s FVP and VSAN
- Storage – Some thoughts about flash storage (and why 150$M!)
- Cloud computing – HDS, Cleversafe and Private clouds
- PernixData Launches FVP 1.0
- PernixData FVP general availability announcement
- PernixData FVP 1.0 is arrived
- PernixData FVP 1.0 Has Arrived At GA
- PernixData announced General Availability of FVP 1.0
- Nutanix Update: New NX-1000 and 6000 Series, NX-1050X NX-6050X NX-6070
- Women with Flashy Companies
- Ease of Troubleshooting : Meet Cisco MDS 9710 Multilayer Director
- Scaling Storage Is Hard To Do
- Cloud based storage management is cool
- Server Side Caching Is Quickly Becoming a Necessity
- You CAN be a SFD4 delegate
- Storage Field Day delegate potential
- Fusion-io Leaders Step Down in Executive-Suite Turmoil
- SFD3 Launch of ExaBlox « Ilja Coolen ICSS
- Busy, Busy, Busy
- What do you think the rôle of hard disk storage will be in 5 years?
- An analysis of NexGen Storage
- Building a Monster SAN with the Cisco MDS 9710 Director
- If it sounds too good to be true, it can still be true – PernixData FVP
- NetApp’s Flash Game: Do They Hold Pocket Aces?
- SanDisk’s FlashSoft Paints a Bullseye on Server Side Caching
- When flash and cache are synonyms!
- Flash Cache Acceleration with Pernixdata & SANDisk FlashSoft
- Fusion-IO acquisisce NexGen Storage
- One Blox To Rule Them All. . .
- Storage Field Day 3 / Day One
- Storage – Object storage is the platform, gateways are the solution
- Frank Denneman leaves VMware for PernixData – Eric Sloof – NTPRO.NL
- Storage Field Day 3: NexGen Storage & Fusion-IO
- Storage Field Day: Cleversafe
- Storage Field Day 3: Exablox
- Exablox: simple scale out storage for SMB
- Storage FIeld Day 3 Recap
- Storage Field Day 3
- Seriously, watch Storage Field Day from your desk, because this is fascinating
- Fusion-io Buys Hybrid Startup NexGen
- New startup Exablox announced at Storage Field Day 3
- il lancio di Exablox
- Storage Field Day 3 / Day One
- Storage Field Day 3 Preview
- Storage Field Day 3rd edition, Arrival day
- Storage Field Day 3 awesomeness
- Storage Field Day 3 Is Here!
- Preview of Cleversafe
- SFD3 Preview 1: Starboard Storage
- Storage Field Day 3 is just one week away!
- Tune In For Storage Field Day 3
- Next trip to US: Storage Field Day #3
- Storage Field Day 3 in Denver
- Storage Field Day 3 Next Month
- Storage Field Day 3, I’ll be there!
- Storage, Flash, SSD – PernixData: the Cache Area Network
- An Early Look at PernixData’s Server-Side Flash Virtualization Platform
- Storage Field Day 3: Coming up
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.