|Storage Field Day 7||March 11–13, 2015|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Software is the new Hardware, or wait, Hardware loves the new Software, or whatever...
|Chris M Evans|
Chris is a UK-based consultant with an interest in all technologies, focusing on storage, virtualisation and cloud.
CTO at @Xiologix - EVP of Engineering, Technology Evangelist, vExpert, EMC Elect, BDA, CISSP, MCT, Cloud, Ninja, Vegan, Single, Father, Cat, Humorist, Author
I like punk rock and storage arrays.
Engineer and gadget guy, focused on storage and virtualization.
30% Independent analyst, 30% Blogger, 20% Event organizer. The rest is saved for new ideas.
Storage Analyst Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Storage, back-up and server virtualization consultant based in the southern part of the Netherlands.
Keith Townsend is the founder of Virtualizedgeek.com and is an IT management consultant with more than 15 years of related experience.
Storage expert, unix curmudgeon, IT nerd, and sporadic blogger
Ray Lucchesi is president of Silverton Consulting, blogs at RayOnStorage.com, co-hosts GreyBeardsOnStorage.com podcast and has worked in data storage for over 30 years mostly in marketing and engineering new disk and tape automation products.
Storage specialist, virtualization, cloud. Blogging and tech communities at times.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Mar 11||9:30-11:30||Catalogic Presents at Storage Field Day 7|
|Wednesday, Mar 11||12:30 - 14:30||Kaminario Presents at Storage Field Day 7|
|Wednesday, Mar 11||15:30-17:30||Primary Data Presents at Storage Field Day 7|
|Thursday, Mar 12||9:00-11:00||VMware Presents at Storage Field Day 7|
|Thursday, Mar 12||12:30-14:30||Connected Data Presents at Storage Field Day 7|
|Thursday, Mar 12||15:30-17:30||Springpath Presents at Storage Field Day 7|
|Friday, Mar 13||8:00-10:00||Cloudian Presents at Storage Field Day 7|
|Friday, Mar 13||10:30-12:30||Exablox Presents at Storage Field Day 7|
|Friday, Mar 13||13:30-15:30||Maxta Presents at Storage Field Day 7|
Links with Tag #SFD7
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Kaminario
- Is Cisco All in on Hyper-converged?
- Leader, in technology and in figures that matter – all in just 2 years
- Cisco HyperFlex: Break-thru Or Me-too?
- Cisco Enters Hyperconverged Market with HyperFlex
- The Evolution of Storage Virtualisation
- Software defined? No no no, it’s poorly defined storage (and why Primary Data is different)
- Catalogic 6 months later
- 3 must-watch startups from VMware alum
- Cloudian HyperStore – S3-compliant, object storage for all your cloud needs
- Maxta at Storage Field Day 7
- VMware VSAN 6.0 all-flash & hybrid IO performance at SFD7
- Exablox OneBlox Scale-out NAS – an overview
- Maxta Hyper-Convergence
- Hyper-converged solutions – The Maxta way…!
- SDS from Springpath – hyper-convergence with greater flexibility
- Springpath SDS springs forth
- SFD7: Exablox – Scale-Out Object Storage for NAS
- The potential of microservices within the data center
- Cloudian and Hadoop, with Amir Chaudry (head of system engineering at Cloudian)
- File Transporter: public cloud ease with private cloud control
- TechTalk 9: Copy data solutions
- Storage Field Day 7 – Wrap-up and Link-o-rama
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 2 – VMware
- Primary Data and Data Virtualisation
- Object store and hybrid clouds at Cloudian
- Hyperconverged vendor Maxta announces SDN partnership
- Rumors, strategies and facts about Hyper-converged
- Storage Field Day 7 – Exablox OneBlox: scale-out NAS for SME
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 3 – Cloudian
- Transporter Revisited – Part 1 – Introduction
- Transporter Revisited – Part 2 – Testing and Final Thoughts
- Generation 3 drobo: Fall In Love All Over Again
- Connected Data, Transporter and Private “Cloud” Storage
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 3 – Maxta
- Thinking different about storage
- Software Defined Dockerized Springpath HALO at #SFD7
- Transporter, a private Dropbox in a tower
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 2 – Springpath
- Storage Field Day 7 – Catalogic ECX reducing copy data sprawl
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 1 – Primary Data
- Storage Field Day 7 – Primary Data
- Catalogic Software Addresses Data Copy Management
- Is Data Virtualization the Future of Enterprise Storage?
- Storage Field Day 7 – Initial Thoughts
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 1 – Kaminario
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 1 – Catalogic Software
- File Transporter, private Sync&Share made easy
- Friday Shorts – Certs, Tools, Loads, VVOLs and #SFD7
- CopyData yeah… Long live Data Virtualization
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 3 – Exablox
- What else has Kaminario got under its kimono?
- Video: VSAN From The Architect’s Perspective
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 2 – Connected Data
- When looking good is no longer enough
- Storage Field Day 7 – (Fairly) Full Disclosure
- Goodbye to Storage Field Day 7
- [Video] Storage Field Day 7 Review
- Storage Field Day 7 – Day 0
- Storage Field Day 7 is about to start!
- Storage Field Day 7, links and live stream
- Day 0 of SFD7. Yankee Gift Swap and Delegate dinner
- VMware – Storage Field Day 7 Preview
- Transporter – Storage Field Day 7 Preview
- Springpath – Storage Field Day 7 Preview
- Storage Field Day 7 – 11-13 March 2015
- Primary Data – Storage Field Day 7
- Maxta – Storage Field Day 7 Preview
- It’s Storage Field Day again…!
- Kaminario – Storage Field Day 7 Preview
- It’s almost time! #SFD7 is next week! – Storage Field Day
- Exablox – Storage Field Day 7 Preview
- It’s storage showtime!
- Cloudian – Storage Field Day 7 Preview
- Catalogic Software – Storage Field Day 7 Preview
- The Storage Field Day 7 Delegates
- Storage Field Day 7, here I come!
- I’ll be attending Storage Field Day 7 – Now with Clear Containers!
- Storage Field Day 7 — A Delegate is Me
- I’m going to Storage Field Day 7!
- Storage Field Day – I’ll be at SFD7
- Data virtualization surfaces
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.