I am Brandon Carroll and I’m the President and CEO at Global Config Technology Solutions, Inc, creating technical training content for networking students. Over the years I’ve had extensive experience working with Firewalls, Cisco IOS, PIX, ASA, and FWSM, MPF, IPSec, IOS Firewall Technologies, Layer2/3 Attack mitigation, Identity Management, NAC, ACS and Cisco ISE. I possess multi-vendor knowledge including SDN and emerging technologies and I teach several technical courses online and in recorded video format.
I am published by Cisco Press / Pearson Education in the area of Network Security: -AAA Identity Management Security -ISBN-10: 1-58714-144-2
I enjoy blogging my thoughts on networking and sharing how-to videos and written tutorials as time permits. I also enjoy reviewing vendor products and sharing my honest opinion of them.
Links with Tag @BrandonCarroll
- Riverbed SteelConnect: A Formidable Networking Solution!
- Nuage Networks Addresses the Microsegmentation Problem with SDN
- Tech Field Day Extra at ONUG Spring 2016 Live Blog – Day 2
- Networking’s Impact on Storage and Compute in Today’s IT Environment
- Tech Field Day Extra at ONUG Spring 2016
- Thoughts on SDN
- Big Switch Has Big Security Capabilities
- Does The Promise of a Single IOS Train Have Merit?
- Selected for Network Field Day 11 – January 20–22, 2016
- Network Management – We Still Have A Long Way To Go
- Cisco Live 2015 Recap
- Solarwinds NPM 11.5 Has Some Really Neat Features
- Networking Field Day 9 Wrap-up on Software Gone Wild
- What It Is, And What It Beez Like
- A Look Into Cumulus Networks
- Recommended Resource For SDN
- Brief Update on Netbeez Testing and Embedded Video
- How To Get To The Point Of Understanding Technology
- Networking Field Day 9 Recap
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Cisco
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Brocade
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: CloudGenix
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: NEC
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Solarwinds
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: NetBeez
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Pluribus Networks
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Cumulus Networks
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: VeloCloud
- Event Reminder: NFD9
- Networking Field Day 9, Here I Come!
- InfoSec World Just Around The Corner!
- Show 184 – The Future of Networking Part 2 as Inspired by #NFD7
- The Future of Networking Part 1 As Inspired By #NFD7
- Plexxi Makes Progress With DSE (SDN)
- Gentleman, Start Your Engines: Network Field Day 7 Begins Now!
- Invited to Networking Field Day 7!
- Join the converstaion on Thwack!
- Aruba RAP-3 Remote Access Point – A Hands On Review
- ThousandEyes: A Better Cloud-Based Application Performance Monitoring Solution
- 5 Technical Presentation Tips: How To Engage A Technical Audience
- Networking Field Day 6 Is In My Travel Plans
- Software Defined Networking vs. Traditional Networking
- Selected as a Network Field Day Delegate!
- Show 139 – Making Your Way Down The Path To Nirvana
- NFD5 Live Stream
- Networking Field Day 5: Only A Few Days Away