The IT Hulk, Enterprise Clown and Don Quichotte of Corporate Marketing are just a few of Hans De Leenheer’s split personalities. Hans has worked for customers, resellers and vendors, giving that broad experience to be able to troubleshoot storage issues or explain new technologies to a c-level audience. Currently Hans works as an independent marketing strategy consultant. Hans can be found on Twitter @HansDeLeenheer, blogs at http://hansdeleenheer.com and is co-host of the weekly enterprise technology podcast InTechWeTrust.
Links with Tag @HansDeLeenheer
- New Awesomeness Feature on my list – from Meraki
- Cisco NBase-T – lipstick on your Cat5e pig
- In Tech We Trust Podcast 020: Recorded, LIVE with 8 guests
- Flipping the Cloud Paradigm – part II
- Ask Me A Question – “I am not a booth babe” button campaign
- Infinio 2.0
- TechFieldDay Extra at VMworld US
- you startups challenge my basic knowledge
- The Dropbox for SMB is here!
- Converged Architectures: it’s the use case, stupid!
- Where is the EXIT route? My thoughts on Nimble Storage & PHDvirtual
- #SFD4 – Vendor 10: Cleversafe
- #SFD4 – Vendor 8: Avere
- #SFD4 – Vendor 9: Proximal Data
- #SFD4 – Vendor 7: Overland Storage
- #SFD4 – Vendor 6: Nimble Storage
- #SFD4 – Vendor 3: Oxygen Cloud
- #SFD4 – Vendor 4: COHO Data
- #SFD4 – Vendor 5: Virident (HGST)
- #SFD4 – Vendor 2: GridStore
- #SFD4 – Vendor 1: CloudByte
- To all vendors sponsoring the influencers
- SimpliVity Announcement Roundup
- My VMWorld CEO Tour
- Solid State Storage Symposium | vendor presentations wrap
- Kaminario – a Solid State startup worth following
- All-Flash solutions ready for commercial value?
- Small is the new Big [drobo announcement]
- 2013 – the year of FLASH in BeNeLux
- 2012 was Squirrels and Bacon
- PureStorage arrives in EMEA