Mark May is an infrastructure specialist focused on enterprise storage and backup and infrastructure convergence. Having been in the IT industry for nearly 20 years with roles ranging from UNIX curmudgeon to storage architecture, Mark brings a unique perspective to the table. Mark is passionate about storage, virtualization, and infrastructure in general.
Links with Tag @CincyStorage
- Infrastructure performance means business results
- Moving beyond the data center with data protection
- Business resiliency doesn’t have to be a one trick pony
- Breaking down silos between security and operations
- The NetApp future looks bright when embracing cloud
- Can Violin Step back From the Brink?
- Storage software can change enterprise workflow
- Redefining Secondary Storage
- Data Analytics is the new hotness in storage arrays
- Maxta at Storage Field Day 7
- Storage Field Day 7 – Primary Data
- Goodbye to Storage Field Day 7
- Day 0 of SFD7. Yankee Gift Swap and Delegate dinner
- It’s almost time! #SFD7 is next week! – Storage Field Day
- I’m going to Storage Field Day 7!