EventsViolin Memory has sponsored the following events:
AppearancesViolin Memory has made the following event appearances. Click the linked title to learn more!
- March 17, 2016: Violin Memory Presents at Storage Field Day 9
- October 23, 2015: Violin Memory Presents at Storage Field Day 8
- September 2, 2015: Violin Memory Presents at Tech Field Day Extra at VMworld US 2015
- April 25, 2012: SSSS1 Panel: Future Architecture
- April 25, 2012: SSSS1 Panel: Array Architecture
- April 25, 2012: Violin Memory Presents at SSSS1
- SFD9: The Evolution of Silicon Flash with Violin Memory CTO Jon Bennett featuring Jon Bennett
- SFD9: Violin Memory Stretch Cluster Architecture and Use Cases featuring Hobin Lee
- SFD9: Violin Memory Supportability and Serviceability featuring Pat Balakrishnan
- SFD9: Violin Memory Symphony Software Demo featuring Andy Huey
- SFD9: Violin Memory Concerto Software Stack featuring Sorabh Mangalick
- SFD9: Violin Memory Product Overview and Roadmap featuring Said Ouissal
- SFD8: Violin Memory Symphony Software Demo featuring N/A
- SFD8: Violin Memory Concerto Software featuring Tim Stoakes
- SFD8: Violin Memory IOPs, Latency, and vRAID featuring Chris Zhang
- SFD8: Violin Memory System and Fabric Architecture featuring James Bowen
- SFD8: Violin Memory Flash Array Technical Details featuring Vikas Ratna
- SFD8: Violin Memory Product and Positioning Overview featuring Steve Dalton
- EVMWU15: Violin Memory Technology Deep Dive with Vikas Ratna featuring Vikas Ratna
- EVMWU15: Violin Memory Architecture Overview with Andrew Chen featuring Andrew Chen
- SSSS1: The Future of Solid State Storage Panel with Howard Marks featuring Dave Wright, Howard Marks, Narayan Venkat, Tom Isakovich, Vijay Karamcheti
- SSSS1: What’s the best solid-state storage array architecture panel with Nigel Poulton featuring Dave Wright, Narayan Venkat, Nigel Poulton, Tom Isakovich, Umesh Maheshwari
- SSSS1: Jonathan Goldick presents the Violin Memory vision for solid-state storage featuring Jonathan Goldick
Links with Tag @ViolinMemory
- Why Primary Deduplication Is A Different Animal From Backup Dedupe
- Build or Buy – A Tale of Two All-Flash Strategies
- Violin Memory Have Cool Technology, But Do They Have A Future? I Hope So!
- Storage Field Day 9 – presenting companies
- Storage Field Day 9 Preview: Violin Memory
- SFD9 Prep: Violin Memory
- Violin Memory Announces Additions To FSP Range
- All-Flash symphony from Violin Memory
- Violin Memory – Sounds a lot better than it used to
- Can Violin Step back From the Brink?
- A brand new Violin Memory
- Storage Field Day – I will be attending SFD8!
- Do we need specialized design for Flash storage?
- Standard SSDs or Custom NAND Modules?
- Solid State Storage Symposium | vendor presentations wrap
- Using Pure Flash or Cache for VDI
- How to Build a Solid State Storage Array
- Violin’s clean-sheet architecture