L-R: Brandon Carroll, Megan Robinette, Tom Hollingsworth, Faisal Khan, Ethan Banks, Dustin Beare, Matt Oswalt, Brandon Mangold, Matt Haedo, John Herbert, Justin Cohen, Carl Niger, Ryan Booth, Tim Miller
|Networking Field Day 12||August 10–12, 2016|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
CCIE Instructor, Blogger, and Technology Enthusiast
SDN enthusiast, Uber Geek, Unicorn stable keeper, Mavs fan, PC gamer, Gear-head, CCIE
Network nerd, taco and IPA enthusiast, CCIE, sometimes right about stuff.
ISP Network Engineer, IPv6 enthusiast,
Network architect, CCIE, podcaster & blogger.
A networking and virtualization enthusiast.
Member of Packet Movers Union, Local #1918.
Information Technology Generalist with experience in enterprise, service provider and telecommunications.
Network engineer and blogger with a lifelong passion for all things tech.
Matt Oswalt is a network software developer and blogger.
Network Engineer with a passion for routing & switching and all things Data Center. CCIE#50117
Senior IT Engineer that loves all things networking and HPC.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Aug 10||10:00 - 12:00||Illumio Presents at Networking Field Day 12|
|Wednesday, Aug 10||13:00 - 15:00||Nuage Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 12|
|Wednesday, Aug 10||16:00 - 18:00||Intel Presents at Networking Field Day 12|
|Thursday, Aug 11||9:00 - 10:00||Nyansa Presents at Networking Field Day 12|
|Thursday, Aug 11||12:00 - 14:00||Teridion Presents at Networking Field Day 12|
|Thursday, Aug 11||15:00 - 17:00||Kentik Presents at Networking Field Day 12|
|Friday, Aug 12||8:00 - 10:00||ThousandEyes Presents at Networking Field Day 12|
|Friday, Aug 12||10:30 - 12:30||NetBeez Presents at Networking Field Day 12|
|Friday, Aug 12||13:30 - 15:30||Brocade Presents at Networking Field Day 12|
Links with Tag #NFD12
- ThousandEyes – Mean Time to Innocence in minutes
- Bringing 2017 To Everyone
- Can Teridion Really Boost Internet Throughput?
- Generating Maps of Your Traffic
- Introduction to StackStorm
- Year in Review – 2016
- Forward Networks – Extraordinary Stuff!
- Learning “better SD-WAN” from a Non SD-WAN vendor!
- Container-based ThousandEyes Enterprise Agent…
- Rethinking Micro-segmentation
- Drill Baby, Drill! (into NetFlow with Kentik)
- My Take on #NFD12 Heading Into #TFD12 and #NFD13
- How Does NetBeez Rate For Troubleshooting?
- A New Automation Chapter Begins
- Ask Me About My Beez! A Look at NetBeez, 18 Months On.
- Traffic Optimization with Teridion
- Network Analytics That Helps You and Your Help…
- Instant graph-ification
- Instant graph-ification
- Illumio Network Security For Applications Spread All Over
- Seeing the Network Through Your User’s Eyes
- Meet Teridion, Your Internet Best Path Provider
- Nuage Networks Addresses the Microsegmentation Problem with SDN
- Innovations in Micro Segmentation
- How Intel’s open source Data Plane Development Kit enables high-performance Linux networking
- Event Driven Network Automation: Brocade Workflow Composer StackStorm
- The Importance of the Network Software Supply Chain
- The Power of Social Media
- Networking Field Day 12 – Announced
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(508)451-9532.