Ivan Pepelnjak, Jason Edelman, Stephen Foskett, Brent Salisbury, Ethan Banks, Claire Chaplais, Anthony Burke, Tom Hollingsworth, Bob McCouch, Greg Ferro, Chris Marget, Ed Horley, Brandon Carroll, Matt Oswalt, Carole Warner Reece
|Networking Field Day 6||September 11–13, 2013|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Engineering his way 'downunder' to the CCIE.
Bob McCouch, CCIE #38296, is a networking consultant in Pennsylvania, USA, with over 10 years of industry experience.
CCIE Instructor, Blogger, and Technology Enthusiast
Brent Salisbury works as a Network Architect, CCIE #11972.
|Carole Warner Reece|
Carole is a senior network consultant for NetCraftsmen with over fifteen years of industry experience.
Chris is an independent network consultant, recovering UNIX sysadmin and protocol aficionado
20 years in tech, "Crazy IPv6 dude", co-chair California IPv6 Task Force, author (Apress and Pluralsight), blogger and occasional speaker
Network architect, CCIE, podcaster & blogger.
Greg is a freelance Network Architect and Engineer, host of Packet Pushers Podcast and semi-professional writer.
Ivan Pepelnjak, CCIE#1354 Emeritus, is a network architect and independent blogger at ipSpace.net AG.
Runs a consulting company bridging the gap between DevOps and Networking. CCIE 15394, VCDX-NV 167.
Matt Oswalt is a network software developer and blogger.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Sep 11||09:30-11:30||Spirent Presents at Networking Field Day 6|
|Wednesday, Sep 11||13:00-15:00||Plexxi Presents at Networking Field Day 6|
|Wednesday, Sep 11||15:30-17:30||ThousandEyes Presents at Networking Field Day 6|
|Thursday, Sep 12||10:00-12:00||WildPackets Presents at Networking Field Day 6|
|Thursday, Sep 12||13:00-15:00||Big Switch Presents at Networking Field Day 6|
|Thursday, Sep 12||16:00-18:00||Nuage Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 6|
|Friday, Sep 13||08:00-10:00||SolarWinds Presents at Networking Field Day 6|
|Friday, Sep 13||10:30-12:30||Aruba Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 6|
Links with Tag #NFD6
- A New Home: Looking Back
- Big Switch, Cumulus, and OpenFlow
- SolarWinds DPI – Looks Interesting
- Application Monitoring with ThousandEyes
- 998 Extra Eyes on Your Applications
- Nuage Networks at #NFD6
- Spirent Avalanche Next
- 2013 Recap and 2014 Goals
- The year of 2013!
- Appropedia: Sharing Knowledge To Build Rich Sustainable Lives
- Use ThousandEyes to Implement IP SLA on Steroids
- Should Microsoft Buy Big Switch?
- Stuff Spirent didn’t cover at NFD6
- Plexxi Data Services Engine
- DPI in Controller Networks – Jason Edelman’s Blog
- Plexxi – Optimized Workload and Workflow
- Big Switch Networks and the (possible) Future of Networking Hardware
- Solarwinds RAW
- Can You Find SQL Injection Vulnerabilities with Spirent Avalanche NEXT?
- The Point of Software Defined Networking
- Network Field Day 6 – Post Mortem
- ThousandEyes Peers Into Cloud Performance
- Tightening the screws
- Aruba RAP-3 Remote Access Point – A Hands On Review
- To ULA or not to ULA, That’s the Question
- Spirent Avalanche NEXT – Making Network Testing Approachable
- Nuage Networks at Network Field Day 6
- ThousdandEyes and onePK
- Configure physical firewalls based on VM groups? Sure, use DSE from Plexxi
- My Networking Field Day 6 Experience
- Understanding The SolarWinds Value Proposition
- SDN Product Rundown from September
- ThousandEyes: A Better Cloud-Based Application Performance Monitoring Solution
- The Vision Of A ThousandEyes
- Plexxi PSI: MAU at Gigabit Speed
- Monitor Public SaaS Providers with ThousandEyes
- Test virtual appliance throughput with Spirent Avalanche NEXT
- Dizzy from the Kool-Aid
- Show 162 – The Bourbonator Rises at #NFD6
- What is the Plexxi Data Services Engine And How Does It Fit Into SDN?
- Content from Networking Field Day 6
- Plexxi DSE: An Informal Analogy
- NFD6 Preview: Solarwinds
- NFD6 Vendor Preview: Nuage Networks
- Network Virtualization vs. Network Virtualization
- Networking Field Day 6 Is In My Travel Plans
- What’s up, Big Switch? Talk to us.
- NFD6 Vendor Preview: Aruba Networks
- NFD6 Vendor Preview: Big Switch
- NFD6 Vendor Preview: Plexxi
- Software Defined Networking vs. Traditional Networking
- Getting Ready for Networking Field Day 6 (NFD6)
- Networking Field Day 6
- Network Field Day 6
- Network Field Day 6
- Network Field Day Six – Pre-Event Review – Sep 11 – 13
- Plexxi & Affinities Part 1
- Selected as a Network Field Day Delegate!
- The Software Defined Datacenter Symposium 2013 – Tech Field Day
- Why Would A Vendor Care About Network Field Day Events?
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.