|Networking Field Day 8||September 10-12, 2014|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Click here to add the Networking Field Day 8 presentations to your calendar!
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
|Amy Arnold is an engineer and blogger with a love for all things networking.|
|Bob McCouch, CCIE #38296, is a networking consultant in Pennsylvania, USA, with over 10 years of industry experience.|
|Chris is an independent network consultant, recovering UNIX sysadmin and protocol aficionado|
|Network consultant, enthusiast, netdevops promoter and blogger.|
|Network architect, CCIE, podcaster & blogger.|
|Jason Edelman, CCIE 15394, is a Senior Solutions Architect at a VAR focused on emerging networking technologies.|
|John has worked in the networking industry for 14 years, and obtained his CCIE Routing & Switching in early 2001.|
|JD is a network engineering, audio producing, blog writing, beekeeping, motorcycle riding, coffee drinking, meat eater.|
|Collaboration Engineer with a background in Route Switch / Datacenter / Security|
|Networking, security and infrastructure consultant. CCIE #36708|
|Matt Oswalt is a datacenter network engineer, blogger, and podcast host|
|Network Engineer with a passion for routing & switching. Currently working on my CCIE R&S so yeah I dont have a life...|
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Sep 10||09:30-11:30||ThousandEyes Presents at Networking Field Day 8|
|Wednesday, Sep 10||13:00-15:00||Big Switch Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 8|
|Wednesday, Sep 10||16:00-18:00||Pluribus Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 8|
|Thursday, Sep 11||08:00-10:00||Cisco Presents at Networking Field Day 8|
|Thursday, Sep 11||10:30-12:30||Brocade Presents at Networking Field Day 8|
|Thursday, Sep 11||13:30-15:30||Spirent Presents at Networking Field Day 8|
|Thursday, Sep 11||16:00-18:00||Nuage Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 8|
|Friday, Sep 12||08:00-10:00||A10 Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 8|
|Friday, Sep 12||10:30-12:30||Gigamon Presents at Networking Field Day 8|
Links with Tag #NFD8
- Using Schprokits to Automate Big Switch’s Big Cloud Fabric
- APIs Alone Aren’t Enough
- The A10 Health Monitor You Didn’t Know About
- A10 – That Global Health Monitor Warning
- A10 Service Failure Recovery
- Secrets Behind A10 Health Monitors
- Cisco ACI Fabric Forwarding In A Nutshell
- VMware Meets The Physical Network — What If?
- Getting to know Cisco ACI…
- Big Switch and Big Cloud Fabric
- Server, meet switch: a brief introduction to Pluribus Networks
- Moving Ones & Zeros: Nuage Networks – NFD8
- Apple Working Hard to Improve Siri?
- IPv6 Adoption in the UK
- Runt Post: Big Tap Monitoring and its Wireshark goodness
- What The Heck Is SPDY?
- The Atomic Weight of Policy
- Moving Ones & Zeros: Abstracting the Network
- Managing the Network as a Fabric — About Time!
- Show 206 – Brocade’s OpenDaylight-Based Vyatta Controller
- The Big Picture – Big Cloud Fabric
- Knowing Your Audience…and Showing It
- Runt Post: Quality troubleshooting, what it looks like
- Gigamon & Big Switch: Network Monitoring Fabrics
- Deconstructing Big Switch Networks at NFD8
- Network Troubleshooting with ThousandEyes
- The Chassis Switch is Dead
- Testing Solutions from Spirent
- All Eyes on voice…
- [SDN Protocols] Part 4 – OpFlex and Declarative Networking
- Cisco ACI: Allowing the smarts to scale
- Big Switch Labs for SDN Learning: A Sneak Peek!
- No More Single Panes of Glass
- Network Field Day 8
- ThousandEyes – NOC for the Internet?
- ThousandEyes Network Monitoring Use Cases
- public cloud vs private cloud, it’s all about cost
- Network Monitoring Videos from NFD8
- Network Monitoring – So Many Choices!
- Deconstructing Nuage Networks at NFD8
- No more duplicate frames with Gigamon Visibility Fabric
- Integrating Spirent into an Automated Workflow Test Methodology
- Nuage Networks Demo at NFD8
- Networking Field Day 8
- NFD8 Is Coming!
- Moving Ones & Zeros: Networking Field Day 8
- A10, aXAPI, and Another Awesome App
- Big Switch “Big Cloud Fabric”. Big Deal?
- Network Field Day 8 – I’m Going!
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.