L-R: Enrico Signoretti, Lauren Malhoit, Ray Lucchesi, Scott D. Lowe, Joep Piscaer, Hans De Leenheer, Luca Dell'Oca, Stephen Foskett, Claire Chaplais, Tom Hollingsworth, Howard Marks, Arjan Timmerman, Ed Grigson, Rick Schlander, Chris Wahl
|Storage Field Day 4||November 13-15, 2013|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Virtualization lover by day, Storage admirer by night
Social media adventurer, virtualization whisperer, and global event speaker. Author of Networking for VMware Administrators.
I'm an infrastructure professional with a keen interest in cloud, virtualisation and storage.
An IT consultant, entrepreneur and passionate blogger at juku.it (not necessarily in that order).
|Hans De Leenheer|
Rental Evangelist & Enterprise Clown. Sometimes referred to as Technical Marketer.
Storage Analyst Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Joep Piscaer is an IT architect at OGD ict-diensten, VMware VCDX #101, vExpert 2009, 2011 - 2013, member of the NL VMUG Customer Council and actively involved in the international VMware community. He writes on his blog, VirtualLifestyle.nl.
I'm a post-sales engineer focusing mostly on VMware, EMC and Cisco.
Virtualization Architect, vExpert, Data Protection preacher, Geek to the core. Blogger at www.virtualtothecore.com
Ray Lucchesi is president of Silverton Consulting in Colorado. He has worked in data storage for over 30 years mostly in marketing and engineering new enterprise class disk and tape storage products and since 2004 has been out on his own as a practicing storage industry analyst.
Virtualization Architect & vExpert, Minneapolis & Rochester VMUG Leader, NetAppEMC Storage & Cisco UCS Engineer-Blogger.
|Scott D. Lowe|
Scott D. Lowe is an independent consultant, blogger, and author focusing on issues that affect the CIO and on the virtualization and storage markets.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Nov 13||09:30||CloudByte Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
|Wednesday, Nov 13||13:00||Gridstore Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
|Wednesday, Nov 13||16:00||Oxygen Cloud Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
|Thursday, Nov 14||08:00||Coho Data Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
|Thursday, Nov 14||10:30||Virident HGST Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
|Thursday, Nov 14||13:30||Nimble Storage Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
|Thursday, Nov 14||16:00||Overland Storage Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
|Friday, Nov 15||08:00||Avere Systems Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
|Friday, Nov 15||10:30||Proximal Data Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
|Friday, Nov 15||13:30||Cleversafe Presents at Storage Field Day 4|
Links with Tag SFD4
- Gridbusters Made Me a YouTube Star
- Nimble Storage’s New CS700 Adaptive Flash Array Gets Moar Power
- Time for Next-Gen Data Protection?
- you startups challenge my basic knowledge
- Throw More Storage At It
- Securing sync & share data-at-rest
- AdaptingIT : Women With O Drive
- Storage Glory at 30,000 IOPS
- Boot storms and VDI storage
- The Dropbox for SMB is here!
- The technology behind Oxygen Cloud’s odrive file sharing solution
- CIOs Should Require Analytics As Part Of Vendor Infrastructure Support
- Business Needs Dictate The Importance Of Scale Up Vs Scale Out Storage
- Storage – Why I love Coho data
- Where is the EXIT route? My thoughts on Nimble Storage & PHDvirtual
- Time files when you’re having fun
- Why Nimble should open up InfoSight to the community (like vOpenData)
- Proximal Data, server SSD caching software
- Storage Field Day 4: Avere Systems
- Add a Flash storage in an existing environment
- Cloudbyte Solution Overview: ElastiStor & ElastiCenter Components
- SDN and Appeal of Abstraction
- Oxygen Cloud’s oDrive Seeks To Empower User Controlled File Sync
- Storage – QoS, the next feature you’ll be asking for
- Scale-Out Storage For Hyper-V
- GridStore, a storage dedicated to Windows
- Nimble’s scale-out looks a lot like EqualLogic’s, and that’s a good thing!
- Storage – Served-side caching: Holy grail or mere feature?
- Coho Data Brings Software Defined Networking to SDS
- Overland Storage SnapScale Scales Out But Falls Short
- How To Not Suck at Technical Presentations
- Scaling Storage At The Client
- Product to watch: DataStream 1000 scale-out storage
- Avere’s Edge-Core Architecture Beefs Up Tired, Hoopty NAS Storage
- Coho Data Deep Dive: the future of storage, now
- Avere your Cloud
- Storage specifically designed for Hyper-V? It does exist!
- Storage Field Day 4: CloudByte
- Scaling Storage In Conventional Arrays
- What I learned at Storage Field Day
- #SFD4 – Vendor 10: Cleversafe
- Scale-Out Storage Field Day?
- Why you need to be watching Tech Field Day
- Storage – Beyond NAS (again)
- #SFD4 – Vendor 8: Avere
- #SFD4 – Vendor 9: Proximal Data
- Determining Storage Performance Needs is Part Science and Part Art
- Nimble Storage’s Scale To Fit and Proactive Wellness Features Simplify IT
- #SFD4 – Vendor 7: Overland Storage
- #SFD4 – Vendor 6: Nimble Storage
- Hybrid Flash Array From Nimble Storage Makes iSCSI Sexy Again
- #SFD4 – Vendor 3: Oxygen Cloud
- #SFD4 – Vendor 4: COHO Data
- #SFD4 – Vendor 5: Virident (HGST)
- #SFD4 – Vendor 2: GridStore
- #SFD4 – Vendor 1: CloudByte
- Live stream and Agenda for SFD4
- Storage Field Day 4 – Overland Storage Preview
- Storage Field Day 4 – More Storage Talk Than You Can Shake a Rake At
- I Guess I am A Big Shot – Storage Field Day Edition
- Reality check – Storage Field Day agenda and live streaming
- Proximal Data to Present at Storage Field Day 4, a Tech Field Day Event
- Storage Field Day 4: a quick preview of the vendors I will meet
- Storage Field Day 4: It’s going to be a storage blast!
- Coho Applies SDN To Scale-Out Storage
- Object-defined storage (it’s not about object storage)
- Storage Field Day 4 Delegate
- VMware-Integrated Caching? Not So Fast!
- Storage Field Day #4 – who will you see?
- To all vendors sponsoring the influencers
- My VMWorld CEO Tour
- You CAN be a SFD4 delegate
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.