I am self-employed consultant and writer based in New Zealand. Much of my work is communicating about how IT infrastructure works and what it means for IT professionals. Outside of work I’m datacenter and VMware focussed, having created the AutoLab which is a free tool to simplify the creation of a vSphere test or training lab.
Links with Tag @DemitasseNZ
- Future Storage, Flash, and Cloud?
- Vendor Briefing: SolarWinds
- A Warning in Time – PRTG
- Vendor Briefing – Atlantis Computing
- Vendor Briefing – Scality
- Vendor Briefing – NooBaa at TFDx VMworld
- Vendor Briefing – Robin Systems
- Do You Remember? Persistent Memory
- Leverage Your Data Copies
- Do You Know What Joe Did Last Summer?
- Tech Field Day Standard Disclaimer
- TFD11 Introduction Comtrade
- TFD11 Introduction Netwrix
- TFD11 Introduction Zerto
- TFD11 Introduction Plexistor
- TFD11 Introduction CloudPhysics
- TFD11 Introduction Actifio
- TFD11 Introduction Plexxi
- Clone a VM without any IO. Curiouser and curiouser!
- A brand new Violin Memory
- Kill it with fire, it is a disaster.
- Hyperconverge Your Network Too?
- If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It!
- Hyperconverged like you just don’t care
- Not quite hyperconverged Backup
- Out of Band. When all else fails, no midnight drive
- Why document your environment?
- DR to the cloud with Zerto
- VMworld USA 2014
- CloudPhysics, vSphere management by Big Data – An interesting name for an interesting company!
- Pure: All Flash for Everyone
- Tech Field Day is a community event for the community
- AutoLab 1.5 released, vSphere 5.5 and vSAN
- Validate your Cloud with Spirent
- Virtualization Field Day – Day 0
- Getting ready of VFD3
- Dell community and VRTX
- Infinio use case
- Disaster Recovery Compliance
- Infinio, cache in your ESXi server for your NFS datastores
- Tech Field Day 9 in Austin Texas
- Alastair is going to Tech Field Day 9