|Tech Field Day at DockerCon||June 19–21, 2016|
What: DockerCon, Extra
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Software is the new Hardware, or wait, Hardware loves the new Software, or whatever...
|Chris M Evans|
Chris is a UK-based consultant with an interest in all technologies, focusing on storage, virtualisation and cloud.
Joep Piscaer is an IT architect at OGD ict-diensten, VMware VCDX #101, vExpert 2009, 2011 - 2013, member of the NL VMUG Customer Council and actively involved in the international VMware community. He writes on his blog, VirtualLifestyle.nl.
Julian is a London based enterprise infrasstructure architect and blogger.
IT Architect with passion for Virtualization and Storage Solutions.
Matt Oswalt is a network software developer and blogger.
Lifelong Network, Programming, and Unix Geek; Whisky Taster; Brain Hacker; Student of Everything. Cancer Survivor. Freelance Writer. EFA Member. Automata Theory
Order of the Day
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
Links with Tag #DockerCon16, @DockerCon
- VMs are houses, containers are apartments!
- Docker and storage – solving the problem of data persistence
- Windows Containers – Making Windows Server Relevant Again
- Docker for proprietary enterprise software, really?
- DockerCon Thoughts – Secure, Sufficient Applications
- Docker for Mac & Windows – Changing the Developer Paradigm
- The Power of Platform9: Managed Kubernetes
- Docker & Storage – Solving The Problem of Data Persistence
- I’m heading to Tech Field Day 11 and DockerCon!
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.