L-R: Michael McNamara, Dominik Pickhardt, Jordan Martin, Brandon Carroll, Terry Slattery, Ethan Banks, John Herbert, Jon Langemak, Stephen Foskett, Greg Ferro, Jason Edelman, Matt Oswalt, Phil Gervasi, Tom Hollingsworth
|Networking Field Day 11||January 20–22, 2016|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Consulting System Engineer, Instructor, Blogger, and Technology Fan. CCIE #23837.
Network Problem solver for 10+ years.
Network architect, CCIE, podcaster & blogger.
Greg is a freelance Network Architect and Engineer, host of Packet Pushers Podcast and semi-professional writer.
Runs a consulting company bridging the gap between DevOps and Networking. CCIE 15394, VCDX-NV 167.
Member of Packet Movers Union, Local #1918.
Jon Langemak has over 10 years of experience designing, building, and maintaining high performance networks.
Jordan is a Principal Consultant of datacenter technologies based out of eastern Pennsylvania. CCIE #43772
Matt Oswalt is a network software developer and blogger.
Technical Architect and Network Engineer, jack of all master of none.
Senior Network Engineer currently working in security.
Terry Slattery, CCIE #1026, is a senior network engineer with decades of experience in the internetworking industry.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Jan 20||10:00 - 12:00||Skyport Systems Presents at Networking Field Day 11|
|Wednesday, Jan 20||13:00 - 15:00||Fluke/NetScout Presents at Networking Field Day 11|
|Wednesday, Jan 20||16:00 - 18:00||Big Switch Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 11|
|Thursday, Jan 21||8:00 - 10:00||Silver Peak Presents at Networking Field Day 11|
|Thursday, Jan 21||11:00 - 13:00||Dell Presents at Networking Field Day 11|
|Thursday, Jan 21||14:00 - 16:00||Cisco Presents at Networking Field Day 11|
|Thursday, Jan 21||16:30-18:00||Networking Field Day 11 Delegate Roundtables|
|Friday, Jan 22||8:30 - 10:30||Citrix Systems Presents at Networking Field Day 11|
|Friday, Jan 22||11:00-12:00||Networking Field Day 11 Packet Pushers Podcast|
Links with Tag #NFD11
- The Importance of the Network Software Supply Chain
- Cisco Unified Codebase; Lighting Over PoE
- Cumulus, Dell, Red Hat Demo Linux as Full Stack SDDC
- Next Generation of PortMonitoring using SDN by Big Switch Networks Big Monitoring Fabric
- Citrix at NFD11: Networking Is Better Done in Software
- Skyport Systems and The Zero Trust DC
- Redefining the WAN
- Big Switch Networks – Big Tap Monitoring Fabric
- NFD11: Reviewing Silver Peak’s WAN Optimization Product
- Cisco Smart Building IoT Discussion and Digital Ceiling Strategy
- The Future is Bright! The Future is PoE?
- Thoughts On The Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN Solution
- Meet the Engineering Team at Citrix NetScaler
- NetScout presents Fluke Network’s TruView Live
- Skyport Systems’ New Server Security Product is Promising
- Skyport Systems – Moving the Edge
- Should Monitoring Systems Also Perform Mitigation.
- Cisco IOS XE Denali @ NFD11
- Skyport Systems – Is SkySecure right for everyone?
- SDN? I Still Don’t kNow what it Is…
- Skyport Systems: Fortress Infrastructure
- The Unspoken Benefits of Open Networking
- Cisco Merging IOS-XE Code Trains
- NetScout Takes the Pulse of the Network
- Silver Peak @ NFD11
- Big Switch Meets Ansible
- How much security is enough?
- Netscout @ NFD11
- Information Security: Lying to Ourselves for Peace of Mind
- Tune in to Networking Field Day 11 – Switching Innovation—Everything Runs on Switching
- SDN and Network Automation: Splitting Hairs?
- Talking NVMe, 3DXpoint and Networking
- Network Field Day 11 Aftermath
- Thoughts on SDN
- Skyport Systems @ NFD11
- sFlow: Dell OS10 SDN router demo
- Big Switch Has Big Security Capabilities
- Networking Field Day 11 wraps up as Jonas arrives
- Does The Promise of a Single IOS Train Have Merit?
- Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect SD WAN – Is It Any Good?
- The Tortoise and the Austin Hare
- Dell Releases OS 10 for the Open Networking Era
- Network Field Day 11 and Meetups in the Valley
- Networking Field Day 11 – January 2016
- Selected for Network Field Day 11 – January 20–22, 2016
- Network Field Day
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.