|Networking Field Day 7||February 19–21, 2014|
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Bob McCouch, CCIE #38296, is a networking consultant in Pennsylvania, USA, with over 10 years of industry experience.
CCIE Instructor, Blogger, and Technology Enthusiast
Chris is an independent network consultant, recovering UNIX sysadmin and protocol aficionado
Ed Henry is a networking blogger that works for a higher education network in New England.
Network architect, CCIE, podcaster & blogger.
Greg is a freelance Network Architect and Engineer, host of Packet Pushers Podcast and semi-professional writer.
Member of Packet Movers Union, Local #1918.
Josh has worked in the industry for 14 years and is now serving as CTO in the Telemedicine sector.
Matt Oswalt is a network software developer and blogger.
Nick is a blogger and is currently employed by a major research network provider.
Paul Stewart is a Network and Security Engineer, Trainer and Blogger who enjoys understanding how things really work.
Lifelong Network, VMware, Enterprise and Unix Geek; Whiskey Taster; Brain Hacker; Student of Everything. Cancer Survivor. Freelance Writer. Automata Theory.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Feb 19||9:30 - 11:30||Tail-f Systems Presents at Networking Field Day 7|
|Wednesday, Feb 19||13:00 - 15:00||LiveAction Presents at Networking Field Day 7|
|Wednesday, Feb 19||15:30 - 17:30||Plexxi Presents at Networking Field Day 7|
|Thursday, Feb 20||8:00 - 10:00||Brocade Presents at Networking Field Day 7|
|Thursday, Feb 20||10:30 - 12:30||Dell Networking Presents at Networking Field Day 7|
|Thursday, Feb 20||13:30 - 15:30||Extreme Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 7|
|Thursday, Feb 20||16:00 - 18:00||Avaya Presents at Networking Field Day 7|
|Friday, Feb 21||8:00 - 10:00||Juniper Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 7|
|Friday, Feb 21||10:30 - 12:30||Pluribus Networks Presents at Networking Field Day 7|
Links with Tag NFD7
- Musing: Cisco Buys Tail-F and Disrupts Competitor Product Development
- SDN Use Case: Content Filtering
- Pluribus Server Switch – WLTM Engineer With Ideas!
- Tail-F Systems….Another one Bites the Dust?
- Thoughts on Cisco Acquiring Tail-F Systems
- Cisco to Acquire Tail-f Systems: What does it mean?
- Show 191 – Netvisor – the Pluribus Network Hypervisor – Sponsored
- Abstraction vs Automation
- Why the Networking Industry Needs a Mini-NETCONF, and Needs it NOW
- Avaya Takes an Elegant Approach with SPB
- Configuration Management the Tail-f NCS Way
- No One Cares About Our SDN
- Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) – You Won’t Believe Who Has It
- SDN Is The Mother(******) of Invention
- Blending the Network; Pluribus ServerSwitch
- Free Training from Brocade
- From Micro to Macro Management with Plexxi DSE
- Brocade Vyatta & Forwarding Performance on X86 Server
- Packet Pushers Podcast and Network Field Day 7
- OpenDaylight at Networking Field Day 7
- Discussing NFD7 with the Packet Pushers
- Dell Aims for the Clouds with Z9500 Spine
- Show 184 – The Future of Networking Part 2 as Inspired by #NFD7
- The Advantage Tail-f Has Developing NCS
- Network Engineers: Don’t Be The Dinosaur
- Dell Fabric Manager & The Future for CCIEs
- One CLI to rule them all? It’s more than that.
- The Future of Networking Part 1 As Inspired By #NFD7
- Are Younger Engineers Dumb? Part 2
- Using the Brocade vRouter VPN Capabilities
- Plexxi Makes Progress With DSE (SDN)
- Choice or the Illusion of Choice
- Network Configuration: The Case for Normalization
- Looking Back At Network Field Day 7
- Networking Field Day 7 – In Review
- Server Brawn + Switch Brains = Infrastructure Fabric
- Tail-F NCS can change the way existing and future networks are managed
- On Buggy Whips and Restlessness
- sFlow: Dell, Cumulus, Open Source, Open Standards, and Unified Management
- sFlow: Real Time SDN and NFV Analytics for DDoS Mitigation
- Just What Is LiveAction?
- NFD7 is Over; It’s Redux Time!
- 7 Things I Learned at Networking Field Day 7
- NFD7 Day 3 (Friday) – and My Birthday!
- The Future Is Now: Time to Disrupt the Networking Industry
- Speaking, Meeting and Consulting in Q1 2014
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.