|Networking Field Day 9||February 11–13, 2015|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Bob McCouch, CCIE #38296, is a networking consultant in Pennsylvania, USA, with over 10 years of industry experience.
CCIE Instructor, Blogger, and Technology Enthusiast
SDN enthusiast, Uber Geek, Unicorn stable keeper, Mavs fan, PC gamer, Gear-head, CCIE
|Charles D. Galler Jr.|
Charles is a network and UC engineer for an integrator.
Ivan Pepelnjak, CCIE#1354 Emeritus, is a network architect and independent blogger at ipSpace.net AG.
Network designer shoehorning enterprise networking technologies into mid-market solutions.
Member of Packet Movers Union, Local #1918.
JD is a network engineering, audio producing, blog writing, beekeeping, motorcycle riding, coffee drinking, meat eater.
Jordan is a Principal Consultant of datacenter technologies based out of eastern Pennsylvania. CCIE #43772
Networking, security and infrastructure consultant. CCIE #36708
Nick is a blogger and is currently employed by a major research network provider.
Pete is a 20 year CCIE who loves network design, and is currently avidly learning various datacenter technologies.
Sr. Network Engineer CCNP, CCIP, CCDP, CCNP:S, CCNA:W #CiscoChampion Scotch & Coffee Drinker Hard Rock/Metal fan
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Feb 11||9:30 - 11:30||VeloCloud Presents At Networking Field Day 9|
|Wednesday, Feb 11||12:30 - 14:30||Cumulus Networks Presents At Networking Field Day 9|
|Wednesday, Feb 11||16:00 - 18:00||Pluribus Networks Presents At Networking Field Day 9|
|Thursday, Feb 12||8:00 - 10:00||NetBeez Presents At Networking Field Day 9|
|Thursday, Feb 12||10:30 - 12:30||SolarWinds Presents At Networking Field Day 9|
|Thursday, Feb 12||13:30 - 15:30||NEC Presents At Networking Field Day 9|
|Thursday, Feb 12||16:00 - 18:00||CloudGenix Presents At Networking Field Day 9|
|Friday, Feb 13||8:00 - 10:00||Cisco Presents At Networking Field Day 9|
|Friday, Feb 13||12:00 - 14:00||Brocade Presents At Networking Field Day 9|
Links with Tag #NFD9
- Moving Ones & Zeros: Current Trends in DC Networking
- Ask Me About My Beez! A Look at NetBeez, 18 Months On.
- Cumulus, Dell, Red Hat Demo Linux as Full Stack SDDC
- What is SD WAN?
- Solarwinds Orion from a UNIX user perspective
- NetBeez – Private Distributed Monitoring
- Solarwinds NPM 11.5 Has Some Really Neat Features
- The Next Step: Brocade
- Oh no, not Brocade!
- NetBeez Review
- Brocade does a double down on SDN
- Brocade impressions from #NFD9
- Networking Field Day 9 Wrap-up on Software Gone Wild
- NetBeez, a tool for performance monitoring and baselining your network.
- Hybrid WAN or SD-WAN
- Networking Field Day – Afterwards – Brocade SDN
- Networking Field Day 9 in review
- GeekTools: SolarWinds Wireless Heat Maps
- Cisco ACI – a Stretched Fabric That Actually Works
- Cisco ACI impressions from #NFD9
- Response: Why Technology Still Matters
- Cloudgenix impressions from #NFD9
- Thoughts on Building Tools versus “Programming”
- Broadcom ASIC table utilization metrics, DevOps, and SDN
- What It Is, And What It Beez Like
- NEC impressions from #NFD9
- Response: We Dislike People Quoting Gartner
- SD-WAN FAQ from Networking Field Day 9
- Networking Field Day – Afterwards – Cisco ACI
- BGP Configuration Made Simple with Cumulus Linux
- VeloCloud & Information Brokerage
- A Look Into Cumulus Networks
- Networking Field Day – Afterthoughts – New SolarWinds features
- Solarwinds impressions from #NFD9
- NEC brings a strong offering to the SDN table
- NFD9: Cumulus Networks
- NetBeez impressions from #NFD9
- Recommended Resource For SDN
- Pluribus impressions from #NFD9
- Why Do TFD Delegates Hate Gartner?
- Networking Field Day – Afterthoughts – NetBeez & Wireless Monitoring
- Brief Update on Netbeez Testing and Embedded Video
- Hypermyopia In The World Of Networking
- The Buzz About NetBeez
- Cumulus impressions from #NFD9
- Software Defined Reality – NFD9 Redux
- Myths That Refuse to Die: Scalability of Overlay Virtual Networking
- Velocloud impressions from NFD9
- How To Get To The Point Of Understanding Technology
- Networking Field Day 9 Recap
- Networking Field Day 9: Brief Recap
- Questions I’m Asking Myself About SD-WAN Solutions
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Cisco
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Brocade
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: CloudGenix
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: NEC
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Solarwinds
- What’s happening Friday at Network Field Day 9?
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: NetBeez
- Per-Packet Load Balancing on WAN links
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Pluribus Networks
- What’s happening at Network Field Day 9?
- What’s happening Wednesday at Network Field Day 9
- Networking Field Day
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: Cumulus Networks
- Presenting at Networking Field Day 9: VeloCloud
- Networking Field Day 9 Is Almost Here!
- Event Reminder: NFD9
- Whiteboarding Cisco ACI on Software Gone Wild
- Early thoughts on Network Field Day 9 vendors
- Networking Field Day 9 First look: Generation-SDN -Part 1
- Networking Field Day 9: First look- Monitor the network with NetBeez?!
- Field Trip: Networking Field Day
- What’s Network Field Day 9 (NFD9) About?
- Networking Field Day 9
- NFD9 Prep: SD-WAN
- NFD9 Homework: CloudGenix
- NFD9 Prep: NetBeez
- Network Field Day 9
- Networking Field Day 9, Here I Come!
- Riding the SD-WAN Wave
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.