|Tech Field Day 13||February 1–3, 2017|
What: Field Day
Watch Recorded Video
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Trainer, Writer, Consultant, Geek. From New Zealand.
IT Architect with focus on virtualization, cloud and storage
Blogger at Running-System.com, Austrian VMUG Leader, PernixPro and five-time vExpert
Colin McNamara is a seasoned professional with over 15 years experience with network and systems technologies.
|Josh De Jong|
Storage and virtualization guy. Occasional blogger, twitter addict, taker of naps.
VCI-Level2,VCP6-NV/VCAP5-DCA/DCD,VCAP6-DCV Design,vExpert 12-16,vExpert NSX 2016 & PernixPro.VMUG CZ Leader, Veeam Certified Trainer-Mentor,Veeam Vanguard.
Data Evangelist and Architect
Cloud Specialist @ Clouditalia Telecomunicazioni, vDC architect & engineering
Rebecca is an independent consulting architect (VCDX #243) that specializes in vSphere, Horizon, and vCloud environments, along with delivering a variety of authorized VMware courses as VMware Certified Instructor (VCI).
Advanced Virtualization Consultant based in New England.
Network, Programming, Unix Geek; Whisky Taster; Brain Hacker; Student of Everything; Cancer Survivor; Freelance Writer; Automata; PGP: https://goo.gl/49FMp9 - Coming from the aether.
A VMware engineer with a passion for design, cloud architecture, and helping others
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Feb 1||9:30-11:30||SolarWinds Presents at Tech Field Day 13|
|Wednesday, Feb 1||13:00-15:00||Robin Systems Presents at Tech Field Day 13|
|Wednesday, Feb 1||15:30-17:30||Veeam Presents at Tech Field Day 13|
|Thursday, Feb 2||8:00-10:00||StorMagic Presents at Tech Field Day 13|
|Thursday, Feb 2||10:30-12:30||Platform9 Presents at Tech Field Day 13|
|Thursday, Feb 2||14:30-16:30||Dell Presents at Tech Field Day 13|
|Friday, Feb 3||8:00-10:00||ZeroStack Presents at Tech Field Day 13|
|Friday, Feb 3||10:30-12:30||Uila Presents at Tech Field Day 13|
Links with Tag #TFD13
- Chat with @RebeccaFitzhugh at #TFD13
- Uila: Visions of the Future
- Touching the physical world: Veeam Agents for Windows & Linux
- Platform9 Simplifies Cloud Infrastructure
- ZeroStack Aims to be a ‘Self Driving Cloud’
- An Interview with Josh @EuroBrew at #TFD13
- Backups are Important, Recovery is Essential
- VxRail – One Year Later
- On-Premises Serverless
- StorMagic SvSAN – Scalable Virtual HA Storage for the Masses
- From the Beginning, Getting Started with SolarWinds
- Manage hybrid cloud with Platform9 solution
- Dell EMC: When Two Hearts Beat As One
- IoT Puts On-Premises Back on the Agenda
- Uila, the art of visualization
- TFD13 Recap – New Veeam Agents and VeeamON
- The Road to Root Cause
- ZeroStack Adds Learning To Their Automated Infrastructure
- Tech Field Day 13 – personal experience, photos and many links
- Time to Geek Out – Tech Field Day Veeam Style
- Robin Systems at Tech Field Day Feb 1-3, 2017
- Tech Field Day “Lucky” 13 – A Preview
- Follow Tech Field Day 13 live
- Deploy StorMagic datastore with vCenter
- Deploy StorMagic VSA with vCenter
- Tech Field Day 13 Preview: Dell EMC
- Who Is Going to Tech Field Day 13? These People, plus Me.
- Tech Field Day 13 Preview: SolarWinds
- Tech Field Day 13 Preview: Robin Systems
- I’m heading to Tech Field Day 13!
- StorMagic virtual SAN solution for vSphere and MS Hyper-V
- Tech Field Day 13 Preview: Veeam
- Back to Tech Field Day
- Tech Field Day 13 Preview: StorMagic
- Zerostack for a cloud managed datacenter
- Tech Field Day 13 Line-up and more #TFD13 with Veeam, Uila & more
- ZeroStack and the Complex Cloud Conundrum
- Tech Field Day 13 Preview: Uila
- Tech Field Day 13 Preview: Zerostack
- Tech Field Day 13!
- Jedu na Tech Field Day 13! ( TFD13 ) – Co to je?
- Tech Field Day 13 Delegate!
- Looking Forward to 2017
- Solarwinds Virtualization Manager – not to be missed in a cloud
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.