|Virtualization Field Day 3||March 5-7, 2014|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
|Trainer, Writer, Consultant, Geek. From New Zealand.|
|IT Architect with focus on virtualization, cloud and storage|
|David Davis is a well-known author, speaker, and trainer covering datacenter technologies.|
|Independent Blogger for theITHollow.com, technical consultant, and Chicago VMUG Leader.|
|Eric Wright is a Systems Architect, blogger, VMware vExpert, Cisco Champion, and OpenStack enthusiast working in Toronto, Canada|
|James Green is a virtualization consultant in the Midwest specializing in VMware vSphere and Horizon View|
|Jeff is of no tribe or creed, but is fond of Type 1 Hyper-visors, fabrics, and acronyms prefixed with a V.Blogging and living in LA, trying to raise a child partition|
|Dutch Virtualization Consultant and blogger at vClouds.nl|
|Irish Freelance Virtualization & Storage Specialist and Blogger at http://paulpmeehan.com|
|Virtualization Architect & vExpert, Minneapolis & Rochester VMUG Leader, NetAppEMC Storage & Cisco UCS Engineer-Blogger.|
|Scott D. Lowe|
|Scott D. Lowe is an independent consultant, blogger, and author focusing on issues that affect the CIO and on the virtualization and storage markets.|
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, Mar 5||9:30 - 11:30||CloudPhysics Presents at Virtualization Field Day 3|
|Wednesday, Mar 5||13:00 - 15:00||Atlantis Computing Presents at Virtualization Field Day 3|
|Wednesday, Mar 5||16:00 - 18:00||Pure Storage Presents at Virtualization Field Day 3|
|Thursday, Mar 6||8:00 - 10:00||Coho Data Presents at Virtualization Field Day 3|
|Thursday, Mar 6||10:30 - 12:30||Spirent Presents at Virtualization Field Day 3|
|Thursday, Mar 6||13:30 - 15:30||CommVault Presents at Virtualization Field Day 3|
|Thursday, Mar 6||16:00 - 17:00||Community and the IT Imaginarium with Eric Wright|
|Thursday, Mar 6||17:00-18:00||The Value of Community with Alastair Cooke|
|Friday, Mar 7||8:30 - 10:30||VMTurbo Presents at Virtualization Field Day 3|
|Friday, Mar 7||11:00-12:00||Networking Is Fun Again! VFD3 Community Session|
Links with Tag #VFD3
- Introducing the new CommVault Simpana solution sets
- Atlantis USX 2.0: more than Software-Defined Storage
- Keep tabs on the health of your VMware environment with CloudPhysics analytics
- 30 Days hands-on with VMTurbo’s OpsMan
- Atlantis Updates ILIO for VMware VSAN
- Interview with Paul Meehan
- CloudPhysics, vSphere management by Big Data – An interesting name for an interesting company!
- VirtAdminInterview with Eric Wright
- Storage Analytics with CloudPhysics
- NEW CloudPhysics Offering – Storage Analytics
- Taking on your storage situation with CloudPhysics – new Storage Analytics release!
- Virtualization Field Day 3 – Final considerations
- CommVault: not only backup solutions
- PURE STORAGE: Are they the last man standing?
- Big data analytics with CloudPhysics
- Storage Networking excellence in an easy-to-digest .mp3
- Pure Storage and its “pure flash” solution
- Use CloudPhysics to Determine How Much SSD Cache to Buy
- Spirent bring testing methodologies and tools in the virtual datacenter
- Pure: All Flash for Everyone
- VMTurbo wants to vStimulate your vEconomy
- CloudPhysics Datacenter Analytics Done Right
- Tech Field Day is a community event for the community
- CloudPhysics Review
- My Tech Field Day VFD3 Experience
- Atlantis ILIO USX – The RAM speed for your storage
- Interview with Eric Shanks
- Atlantis USX with VMware VSAN?
- VMTurbo Virtualization Tech Field Day 3
- Labworks #1: Building a durable, performance-oriented ZFS box for Hyper-V, VMware
- Two interesting videos from Virtualization Field Day 3
- 100,000 Times Faster!!
- Storage Has a Problem
- Turning the Power of IT Back on Itself
- VMTurbo bring resources broker capability in your infrastructure
- CloudPhysics vSphere Design Based on Big Data Analytics
- AutoLab 1.5 released, vSphere 5.5 and vSAN
- Friday Shorts – Infinio Lab License, @VMPete iSCSI and #VFD3
- Coho Data bring a cool solution in the storage arena
- Silicon Valley: The gift that keeps on giving (VFD3)
- Pure Storage has 99 problems but a disk ain’t one
- Virtualization Field Day 3 Twitter Statistics
- Modeling your IO Blender with Cloud Physics
- Atlantis Computing’s 1 Million IOPS
- Software Defined Storage Is Officially “A Thing” And Worth Considering For Your Data Center
- CloudPhysics…..Is this about Physics or IT?
- Validate your Cloud with Spirent
- VMTurbo as a Market Economy
- The best physics is CloudPhysics!
- VMTurbo – turbo charging your IT operations
- Field Day delegates descend on Coho Data
- Initial Musing about Coho Data Scale Out Networking
- Mea Culpa, Ma Paenitet CommVault Simpana
- CommVault – The simple goodness of Simpana
- Tap your Hypervisor with Spirent
- Atlantis Computing: A New Approach
- Designing the Next Generation vSphere Storage Systems
- Spirent – the art of the test
- Don’t Let Raw Storage Metrics Solely Drive Your Buying Decision
- Kicking it with Coho
- Tech Field Day VFD3 – Coho Data – Coho-ly Moly this is a cool product!
- Dear Syslog, regarding NAT & #VFD3 Day 0
- The ABCs of #VFD3
- #VFD3 Day One In the Books, What to Know
- Should You Consider Pure Storage as your Next Array?
- Tech Field Day VFD3 – Pure Storage and the all-flash revolution
- Tech Field Day VFD3 – Atlantis Computing ILIO USX – Bring the USX-y back
- Big Data is Coming After Your Data Center And That’s a Good Thing
- VFD3 Live Stream
- Virtualization Field Day 3 – Live Stream
- Virtualization Field Day 3 Live Stream
- Virtualization Field Day – Day 0
- Ready for the Virtualization Field Day 3
- Getting ready of VFD3
- Virtualization Field Day 3 is approaching!
- #VFD 3 or bust!
- What to expect during Virtualization Field Day 3
- Virtualization Field Day 3
- Atlantis ILIO USX, In-Memory Performance for Servers
- Atlantis ILIO USX – Unified Software-defined Storage
- Virtualization Field Day 3 Fast Approaching
- Join the Tech Field Day family
- Guess who’s going to be at Virtualization Field Day 3?
- Virtualization Field Day 3
- Virtualization Field Day #3
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.