|L-R: Claire Chaplais, Amber Reynolds, Lee Badman, Sam Clements, Keith Parsons, Mark Julier, Blake Krone, Dan Cybulskie, George Stefanick, Scott Stapleton, Peter Paul Engelen, Chris Lyttle, Steve Williams, Stephen Foskett, Jennifer Huber|
|Wireless Field Day 4||February 13-15, 2013|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
|Blake Krone is Cisco CCIE Wireless and CWNA certified Wireless Network Architect with experience designing and deploying enterprise class networks supporting hundreds of APs and multiple controllers for Voice, Data, and RTLS.|
|Chris Lyttle has over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry and is a Managing Principal Consultant who specializes in mobile and wireless security.|
|Daniel Cybulskie is a Senior Security Consultant out of the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area.|
|George Stefanick is a Wireless Architect employed by a large healthcare system in the Texas Medical Center.|
|Jennifer has over 10 years of experience in the networking and wireless engineering industry.|
|Keith R. Parsons|
|Keith is Managing Director of Wireless LAN Professionals, and focuses his energy on providing great WLAN education, design and consulting to global customers.|
|Lee Badman currently writes for Network Computing Magazine as Wireless and Mobility blogger, and has over twelve years of professional industry analysis under his belt.|
|Mark Julier is CEO and founder of DigitalAir Wireless Networks which was established nearly 10 years ago.|
|Peter Paul Engelen|
|Peter-Paul Engelen is a technical consultant with advanced (pre) sales experience and business development skills in multi-vendor Cloud-based (W)LAN and Wholesale ISP/Carriers.|
|Sam Clements is an avid wireless technologist with a passion for all things mobility.|
|Scott started out in Wi-Fi with nothing more than a soldering iron and N-type connector in hand, scouring roof tops for ex-pay-TV antennas as part of the community Wi-Fi movement of the early 2000s.|
|Although Steve has a strong routing and switching background, today he focuses mainly on WiFi, Firewalls and Identity Management.|
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Delegate Roundtables at Wireless Field Day 4|
|Wednesday, Feb 13||14:00-16:00||Motorola Solutions Presents at Wireless Field Day 4|
|Wednesday, Feb 13||16:00-18:00||Wi-Fi Stress Tests with Keith Parsons|
|Thursday, Feb 14||08:00-10:00||Juniper Presents at Wireless Field Day 4|
|Thursday, Feb 14||13:00-17:00||Aruba Networks Presents at Wireless Field Day 4|
|Friday, Feb 15||09:30-11:30||Cisco Presents at Wireless Field Day 4|
|Friday, Feb 15||11:30-12:30||Meraki Presents at Wireless Field Day 4|
Links with Tag WFD4
- Goodbye, Motorola Wi-Fi. Hello, Zebra Technologies!
- Aruba AirWave – Wireless Field Day 4 #WFD4
- Cisco Announces Meraki Cloud-Managed Network Service
- Aruba Turns Up The AC Just In Time for Summer
- Aruba 802.11ac coverage tomorrow
- Motorola Launches 802.11ac APs
- Wireless Home LAB
- Cisco / Meraki & Motorola clothing
- Meraki: Little Table – Big Ideas For Pokes, Fetches and Queries.
- Cisco: 802.11ac Client Cards, Location Analytics and Snapdragons!
- Aruba: VisualRF, AppRF and AirWave (Getting better all the time)
- Juniper: Virtual Controller = Physical Controller (100% Software Feature Parity!)
- Meraki Demo kit
- If You Like It Then You Should Have Put A WiNG On It
- Motorola WiNG – Debugging On The Run
- WFD4 videos
- WLAN Stress Tests: What’s the Use?
- Building Meraki’s cloud controller architecture
- Aruba, AppRF, and Some Funky New Math: 7200 + 6.2 = -600
- Why don’t ALL Wireless LAN vendors do this?
- Are you thinking smart with Cisco FiFi Location Based Analytics – From ThinkSmart Technologies
- 3 Lessons Learned from Wireless Field Day
- Cisco 802.11ac Timeline & New WiFi Products
- Meraki Acquired by Cisco: now What?
- Location Services Are Heating Up
- Aruba Controllerless and Controller-Based WiFi
- Juniper Commitment to WiFi
- When Good Wireless Feels Bad
- SELECT * FROM vendors WHERE id = Meraki
- This “Field Day” Thing…
- Tomorrow: Wireless Field Day 4
- Wi-Fi Letting You Know You’re Pregnant
- An Island Full of Wireless
- Motorola Wireless – WING5 and services at the edge
- Space the Next Management Frontier
- I ♥ WiFi: Wireless Field Day 4 SJC
- WFD#4 February 13-15th, 2013 ~ NEXT STOP SAN JOSE!
- It’s Go Time! Wireless Field Day 4 is Here.
- Hello Moto…
- Motorola Next Generation
- Wireless Field Day 4 Agenda
- Wireless Field Day 4 – The eye of the storm
- WFD4 – New Beginnings
- Wireless Field Day #4
- So Far I Haven’t Spotted Any Access Points On The Moon
- Wi-Fi Stress Test Report
- Am off to the Wireless Tech Field Day 4
- Wireless Field Day Vintage 2013 – WiFi Edge
- What Is Wireless Field Day Really Like?
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.