Rick Schlander, Megan Robinette, Tom Hollingsworth, Arjan Timmerman, Gabe Maentz, Stephen Foskett, Chris Evans, Enrico Signoretti, Ray Lucchesi, Jon Klaus, Max Mortillaro, Marco Broeken, Josh De Jong, Dan Frith, Francesco Bonetti
|Storage Field Day 10||May 25–27, 2016|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Software is the new Hardware, or wait, Hardware loves the new Software, or whatever...
|Chris M Evans|
Chris is a UK-based consultant with an interest in all technologies, focusing on storage, virtualisation and cloud.
I like punk rock and storage arrays.
Independent analyst, blogger, event organizer, weekend sailor, gelato lover, always on a diet.
VMware vExpert | Virtualization and Storage Specialist | Senior System Engineer
Consultant, Dad of 4, Marquette alum, Life-Long Learner, vExpert, vBrisket Founder
Storage, back-up and server virtualization consultant based in the southern part of the Netherlands.
|Josh De Jong|
Storage and virtualization guy. Occasional blogger, twitter addict, taker of naps.
Dutch Virtualization Admirer and DaaS Lover, Blogger at www.vClouds.nl
Max Mortillaro is an independent data center consultant specializing in virtualization and storage technologies.
Ray Lucchesi is president of Silverton Consulting, blogs at RayOnStorage.com, co-hosts GreyBeardsOnStorage.com podcast and has worked in data storage for over 30 years mostly in marketing and engineering new disk and tape automation products.
Virtualization Architect & vExpert, Minneapolis & Rochester VMUG Leader, NetAppEMC Storage & Cisco UCS Engineer-Blogger.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Wednesday, May 25||9:30 - 11:30||Kaminario Presents at Storage Field Day 10|
|Wednesday, May 25||12:30 - 14:30||Primary Data Presents at Storage Field Day 10|
|Wednesday, May 25||15:00 - 17:00||Cloudian Presents at Storage Field Day 10|
|Wednesday, May 25||17:15 - 18:00||Gestalt IT Roundtable at Storage Field Day 10|
|Thursday, May 26||9:30 - 11:30||Pure Storage Presents at Storage Field Day 10|
|Thursday, May 26||13:00 - 15:00||Datera Presents at Storage Field Day 10|
|Thursday, May 26||16:00 - 18:00||Tintri Presents at Storage Field Day 10|
|Friday, May 27||8:00 - 10:00||Nimble Storage Presents at Storage Field Day 10|
|Friday, May 27||10:30 - 12:30||Hedvig Presents at Storage Field Day 10|
|Friday, May 27||13:30 - 15:30||Exablox Presents at Storage Field Day 10|
Links with Tag #SFD10
- Cloudian Announces HyperStore 4000 – Gets Super Dense
- Making life a whole lot easier with Tintri VM-aware storage
- Bringing hyperscale operations to the masses with Datera
- Squashing assumptions with Data Science
- Datera Announces Integration With Google’s Kubernetes
- Pure Storage Flashblade is now available!
- Hedvig storage system, Docker support & data protection that spans data centers
- Datera: Elastic Data Fabric
- FlashBlade: custom hardware still makes sense
- Data Virtualisation is More Than Just Migration for Primary Data
- Storage Field Day 10 – Wrap-up and Link-o-rama
- It’s Hedvig, not Hedwig
- The Cool Thing About Datera Is Intent
- Exablox Isn’t Just Pretty Hardware
- Exablox, bring your own disk storage
- Cloudian Hyperstore: manage more PBs with less FTE
- Pure Storage’s FlashBlade is great on paper. But it’s still only on paper
- Nimble Storage are Relentless in their Pursuit of Support Excellence
- Cloudian Does Object Smart and at Scale
- Scale-out, flash, files and objects. How cool is Pure’s FlashBlade?
- Pure Storage’s FlashBlade – Against The Grain
- Pure Storage FlashBlade well positioned for next generation storage
- Tintri Keep Doing What They Do, And Well
- 33: GreyBeards talk HPC storage with Frederic Van Haren, founder HighFens & formerly Sr. Director of HPC at Nuance
- Metadata search helps to offload some DB-like operations to storage
- EXABLOX – A different and smart approach to NAS for SMB
- Breaking down storage silos with Primary Data DataSphere
- Pure Storage really aren’t a one-trick pony
- Defining Software-defined Storage definition. Definitely. – Juku.it
- Has triple parity Raid time come?
- Simplicity with Kaminario Healthshield & QoS
- Torus – Because We Need Another Distributed Storage Software Solution
- Hedvig Overview
- All-flash enterprise storage for today and tomorrow
- Hedvig Deep Dive – Is software-defined the future of storage?
- Storage Administrators: an endangered species?
- Flash Needs a Highway
- Kaminario are doing some stuff we’ve seen before, but that’s okay
- Storage Field Day 10 presentation, whiteboards, and demos
- Surprises in flash storage IO distributions from 1 month of Nimble Storage customer base
- VM-aware storage, is it still a thing?
- Object Storage: Validating S3 Compatibility
- Storage Field Day 10 – (Fairly) Full Disclosure
- Primary Data: a true Software-defined Storage platform?
- We’re almost live…
- Follow us live at Storage Field Day 10
- Storage Field Day 10 – Day 0
- Storage Field Day – Live Stream & Ways to Engage
- Ready for Storage Field Day 10!
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Hedvig
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Primary Data
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Exablox
- The B-side of storage containerization
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Nimble Storage
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Datera
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Tintri
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Pure Storage
- Storage Field Day 10 Next Week
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Kaminario
- Storage Field Day 10 Preview: Cloudian
- Heading to Tech Field Day
- Storage Field Day – I’ll Be At SFD10
- Is Hedvig the solution to all our (storage) problems?
- If youre going to SFD10 be sure to wear microdrives in your hair
- I will be flying out to Storage Field Day 10!
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.