L-R: Eric Shanks, Rich Stroffolino, Ethan Banks, Megan Robinette, Stephen Foskett, Tim Miller, Mike Preston, Alex Galbraith, Jon Hildebrand, Jody Lemoine, Margo Harmon, Claire Chaplais, Josh De Jong, Tom Hollingsworth, Tim Smith, John White, Matt Crape, James Green
|Tech Field Day 12||November 15–16, 2016|
What: Field Day
Where: Silicon Valley
Watch Recorded Video
Presenting sponsors are selected by the Field Day organizing committee. For information on becoming a Field Day presenter, please see our page about presenting at Tech Field Day.
Delegates are selected by the Field Day Delegate community. For more information on our selection process, please see our page about becoming a Field Day Delegate.
Solutions Architect in the UK, podcaster and independent blogger at www.tekhead.it. At 6'7" tall, obviously a 'massive' geek.
Consultant and blogger for theITHollow.com focused on Automation
Network architect, CCIE, podcaster & blogger.
James is a Partner at ActualTech Media, an author, speaker, and blogger on hyperconvergence, data center, and virtualization. vExpert, VCAP-DCA/DCD
Network designer shoehorning enterprise networking technologies into mid-market solutions.
Dad, technology lover, softball players, car guy, cloud guy, product strategy executive at Expedient.
Virtualization/Data Center/Cloud/Orchestration/Automation Enthusiast
|Josh De Jong|
Storage and virtualization guy. Occasional blogger, twitter addict, taker of naps.
An IT Generalist with a passion for virtualization, storage, data protection, and helping others.
3 x vExpert, blogger @ mwpreston.net and a typical Canadian eh!
Senior IT Engineer that loves all things networking and HPC.
Data Center Architect building and implementing VMware and supporting solutions.
Most presentations are streamed live on this page, at TechFieldDay.com, and at some delegate and presenter web sites. After the event, the following pages contain video recordings of these presentations.
|Tuesday, Nov 15||9:00 - 11:00||Cohesity Presents at Tech Field Day 12|
|Tuesday, Nov 15||13:00 - 14:00||Gestalt IT Roundtable Podcast Recording|
|Tuesday, Nov 15||14:00 - 16:00||StorageOS Presents at Tech Field Day 12|
|Tuesday, Nov 15||16:30 - 18:30||Igneous Systems Presents at Tech Field Day 12|
|Wednesday, Nov 16||8:00 - 10:00||Dell EMC Presents at Tech Field Day 12|
|Wednesday, Nov 16||11:00 - 13:00||DriveScale Presents at Tech Field Day 12|
|Wednesday, Nov 16||14:00 - 16:00||Rubrik Presents at Tech Field Day 12|
|Wednesday, Nov 16||16:30 - 18:30||Docker Presents at Tech Field Day 12|
Links with Tag #TFD12
- Building Data Storage With Containers
- What Capabilities are Needed for a Startup Storage Company?
- Backups suck, rubrik does not
- 2016 between container, hyper-convergence, cloud and bigdata
- Cohesity – a secondary storage leader in the making?
- Here’s to 2016 (A year in the life…)
- 2016 – How did I do?
- Docker? On Windows? Yep!
- Secondary Storage is Cohesity’s Primary Goal
- Cohesity – DataPlatform in the Cloud
- Pets, Cattle and Cabbage, oh my! DriveScale Brings Scale-Out to Tech Field Day 12
- Time to bring back the middleman
- Container Hardening with Docker Bench for Security
- Is Everything Pay-as-You-Go?
- Drive and Rack Scale Storage Architectures
- Get all the Docker talks from Tech Field Day 12
- Docker is the New Twitter
- DriveScale is a new kid on the block with a very seasoned past
- Cloud Storage? In my DC? Yes please! Enter Igneous
- Decouple Disks and Compute with DriveScale
- Efficient Resource Use Takes Interesting Turn at Scale
- Transform and Scale Out with Isilon
- The Atlas File System – The foundation of the Rubrik Platform
- Forward Thinking Backups
- The Igneous Synthesis
- Scale-Out. Distributed. Whatever the Name, it’s the Future of Computing
- Scale-Out Storage Through Disaggregation With DriveScale
- First Look at Cohesity Cloud Edition
- Igneous – On Premises, Cloud Managed, Scale-Out Storage
- On-prem Cloud Storage with Igneous Systems
- Scaling storage with an army of ARM!
- The Container Storage Persistence Challenge
- Improving Stateful Container Storage with StorageOS
- The Silent Threat of Dark Data
- A VMware guy’s perspective on containers
- DriveScale Gives You Ethernet With a Side of Storage
- SPEP03 – TFD12 | Open TechCast
- Friday Shorts – VMware, Veeam, Docker and Community
- The struggles of travelling
- Throw Your Isilon in the Data Lake
- Tech Field Day 12 Primer: Dell EMC
- Cohesity Provides All of Your Secondary Storage Needs
- Cohesity Presents at Tech Field Day 12
- Rubrik – A Refreshing Approach to Backups
- Tech Field Day 12 Primer: StorageOS
- DellEMC will make it’s first appearance at a Field Day event since merger!
- Tech Field Day 12 Primer: DriveScale
- Cohesity bringing secondary storage to Tech Field Day
- Tech Field Day 12 Primer: Docker
- Intel to take the stage at Tech Field Day!
- Docker to make 4th Field Day appearance!
- StorageOS to Highlight Persistent Container Storage at CloudNativeCon and Tech Field Day Events
- Rubrik to talk cloud data management at Tech Field Day
- Tech Field Day 12
- Tech Field Day 12 Primer: Igneous Systems
- Tech Field Day 12 Primer: Rubrik
- DriveScale set to make first ever Tech Field Day appearance!
- Igneous bringing the cloud to you at Tech Field Day
- TFD 12 Primer: Cohesity
- StorageOS to take the stage at Tech Field Day 12
- Tech Field Day 12 (TFD12) – Preview
- Startup Radar: Igneous Systems Blends On-Prem Hyperconvergence With Cloud Management
- Well That Was Unexpected …
- My Take on #NFD12 Heading Into #TFD12 and #NFD13
- Tech Field Day 12 – Goin’ back to Cali!
- What’s In A Name?
If you would like to sponsor or attend these events as a delegate, please contact Stephen Foskett, Gestalt IT Community Organizer, at [email protected] or call +1(508)451-9532.